Chapter 17

Delondon's P.O.V

It's been well over a month since I last seen or spoken to Micah and I- well I honestly missed him. I honestly didn't realize that he had began to become a part of my every day life. I missed him but I wasn't going to let him know that plus I think it's for the best. Every time we try to be together, some drama always goes down. It's like it's not meant to be.

"Y'all need to fix it" Amber said. I was currently looking for something to wear to her rehearsal dinner for the wedding. She called me to see if Micah and I spoke yet. She was worried that we would argue while walking down the aisle because we had previously been paired up together.

"I get what you're saying but Amber I'm not speaking to his ass at all, so you don't have to worry about me going off on him or anything" I said laying out my options. It was the night before the wedding, and I know once the rehearsal and dinner was over we would more than likely go out for a few hours.

"Girl it's not even about that, I just really want y'all to speak." she said. Amber was always the one for peace. She never got into anybody's business, but she would always encourage people to make things right.

"I make no promises, but maybe" I said getting out my options for my shoes. We said our goodbyes and I started trying on the 5 options I had to wear. I want to be cute and sexy yet classy. I decided on a thin spaghetti strap silky gold dress. It hugged my body in all the right places. I paired it with some black strappy heels and black choker. For the wedding Amber wanted everyone to have the same hairstyle so I had a fresh shoulder length bob. I did light make-up and I was ready to go. I gave myself a once over and then I grabbed my phone and keys and left the house.

Arriving at the church I checked my phone to make sure I was on time and just like always I was about 15 minutes late. Damn. I jumped out of my car and speed walked into the church and up the stairs. I quietly opened the door to the sanctuary, yet everyone still stopped to look at me. Amber made a face, I mouthed a sorry and walked over to where the rest of the bridesmaids were.

"Give me a second pastor" Amber said leaving from her spot and walking over to me. "You're behind Amor" she said. I quickly got into my spot and she went back to hers. We continued with the rehearsal and then we went downstairs to the fellowship all where the guest had started to arrive for the dinner. I took my seat at the bridesmaid table as everyone continued to fill in.

"Now tell me why your ass was late" Amber said walking over to the table.

"I lost track of time, I swear" I said standing up and reaching for a hug. She hugged me back. I pulled away. "You look beautiful Mrs. Antonio Williams" I said looking at her. She had a beautiful royal blue mermaid dress. She smiled.

"Thank you and you're looking extra cute too" she said side eyeing me.

"Girl this old thing" I said rubbing my hands on my dress. She laughed.

"Micah's looking at you" she said smiling. My hands immediately flew to my hair.

"Forreal? How I look? I asked in a hurry. Amber fell out laughing.

"I'm just playing with you boo" she said laughing. I mugged her. "I knew you got all dressed for a reason" she said shaking her head. I rolled my eyes.

"Ain't nobody get dressed up for him" I said making a face.

"Y'all two are truly meant to be. Y'all both put up with each other, you'll get through this" Amber said. I frowned.

"Put up with each other? I don't do nothing" I said. Amber made a face.

"Awe, you sweet baby, you think you're innocent. Girl you are a over dramatic cry baby, who can be very disrespectful when mad, so yes he puts up with you" she said nodding her head. I started to pout.