Chapter 21

Micah's P.O.V

"Hey Reignny Pooh, God mommy is here now" I heard a feminine voice say as I followed behind Tonio to the den of their home. Amber had the baby about two weeks ago. I visited them in the hospital shortly after she was born but had to leave for a business trip the next day and I'm just now getting back. Both Reign and Amber are home and doing fine though. The doctors' said that Reign just missed the premature mark just by one week. I walked into the den and saw Amber sitting in the recliner with a blanket laying over her. Delondon sat across from her holding the baby and talking to her.

"Hey Amber" I said leaning in for a hug. I hugged her and went to try and grab the baby.

"Wash your hands" Amber, Delondon and Tonio all said at the same time. I held my hands in surrender and left the room to wash my hands. When I came back I sat next to De and reached for my God baby.

"I don't know why that man reaching for you baby, I don't know why" De said in baby talk. Amber laughed but tried to play it off.

"Come on De, I haven't held her yet" I said. I don't know why her ass always want to play games.

"You can hold her when I'm gone" she said back, still smiling and playing with the baby.

"Y'all she won't let me hold the baby", I said looking over and Tonio and Amber. They watched us amused. Tonio laughed at me as I had started to pout a little.

"Let him hold the baby De" Tonio said. Delondon sighed.

"Do you want that man to hold you Reign" she asked the baby with a serious face. I can't lie I had to stop myself from laughing. She swears she so damn funny. "Alright you got 5 minutes and then you have to give her back" De said before handing me the baby. I made sure her little body was tucked safetly between my arms.

"Come on De, I need to go pump anyway" Amber said getting up out the recliner. "If my baby start crying bring her to me" Amber said looking at me.

"I can make my own baby stop crying" Tonio said mugging her. She looked him up and down and then started laughing. I laughed at their interaction. Instead of responded Amber just walked off towards the hallway. Delondon followed behind but not before her rolling her eyes at me. I didn't bother to say anything. I just looked at my beautiful God daughter. I can't lie looking at Reign reminds me of my own daughter. That's why I was so happy when Tonio and Amber let me be the God father.

"The hell was that about" Tonio asked me, referring to Delondon rolling her eyes at me. I shrugged my shoulders. I couldn't even really explain it if I wanted to. It's like we addressed the issue and moved passed it or at last tried to move it passed it but it was very much noticeable that there was still a tab bit of tension between us, not much but I'm positive we both probably have some things we would like to say to each other.

"I don't even know man" I said looking up at Tonio. He smiled and did a little chuckle.

"Y'all so damn weird" he said. I just continued to look at the baby.

"Y'all did y'all thing with her" I said looking up at Tonio. He smiled a happy smile. Can't believe my nigga married with a kid. Like this really his life.

"Thank you, man, can't even lie I was scared as hell about bringing a child into the world but damn the feeling is great." Tonio said. I could see his eyes light up with joy.

"You came a long way man" I said. I remember freshman year of college was a wild time for us. I remember when he first got with Amber he thought he could play with shawty, but she definitely showed his ass she wasn't the one and they been tight every since then.