Chapter 4

Delondon's P.O.V

Last night was so much fun. After dinner we went to the club that David, the tour guide for our boat ride, had invited us too. He was so fine and that accent was gorgeous. We danced all night long. I woke up sore as hell, trying to keep up with these island women was one hell of a workout. I partied to hard last night, I couldn't even wake up this morning. Amor and Amber tried to get out the bed but I wouldn't budge. I told them to go ahead with out me today. Once I had finally gotten out of bed. I took a shower and put on some biker shorts and a plain tee. Walking out my room I could see Micah was still asleep on the couch. I rolled my eyes.

Walking into the kitchen I looked in the fridge to see if it there was anything to eat. It was about 1 in the afternoon and I honesty didn't feel like cooking. I knew there was a nearby restaurant that was in walking distant but I'm not crazy enough to go out by myself in a country that I was not familiar with. I looked into the living room at Micah asleep on the sofa. I sighed. I got three choices. I could starve until Amor and the others get back, risk getting kidnapped by going by myself, or ask the nigga on the sofa to come with me. Yup. I think I'll take my chance.

Walking back into my room, I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my purse. I opened the door to my room and was getting ready to walk out when I came face to face with Micah. "Oh shit" I said grabbing my chest. I was not expecting to see him.

"I thought you were gone with everyone else, so I was just about to take a shower but I can use one of the other ones" he said pointing behind him.

"No, no, no, you're good. You just scared me. I was about to leave anyway" I said squeezing past him. I was almost to the door when he spoke again.

"Where you going" he asked. I rolled my eyes. I was trying hard not to look at him because he had his shirt off and his body has only gotten better. I'm so damn pathetic, who the fuck gets turned on by abs. I turned around and looked him straight in the eye, determined to not let my eyes travel down his body.

"To get some food from the restaurants down the street" I said and I was getting ready to turn around again.

"By yourself" he asked. I just nodded my head. "Well it's ok if I go with you" he asked. I really wanted to say no. "Please, I really would like to talk to you" he said pleading. I sighed and nodded my head. "Ok give me 10 mins" he said with a small smile. I got the urge to slap the fuck out of him. How dare he smile at me with those white perfectly aligned teeth?

I went back into the living room so I could sit down and wait on him. Well this day just keeps getting better and better. I finally started to read my text messages and I saw one from Amor

Amor- Heads up, you're not the only person that didn't get up this morning. Behave we will be pack around 5ish

I rolled my eyes. Now you tell me. It's really my own fault for not reading the message when I first got up. Now I have to listen to what ever it is this nigga got to say. Lord give me patience because if you give me strength I might body slam his ass. Finally, he came out the room.

We took the short walk to the restaurant. Since it was beautiful day and I didn't know if we might cause a scene we chose to sit outside on the patio. We sat in silence, but the tension was loud as hell. I looked around taking in my surroundings, while we wouldn't take it eyes of the menu. It was awkward. I would have much rather took my chances of being kidnapped. Once we gave our order we no longer had our menus to hide behind.

"So how have you been" he asked me. I was about to give some fake ass answer but then anger took over my body.

"Cut the bullshit, and say whatever it is you have to say. I'm not about to sit here and play this game with you" I said frowning. He looked taken back for a second.