Chapter 16

Delondon's P.O.V

I pulled into the parking garage at Micah's condo. Amor and Chris where having a house warming/ game night at their new place. Micah asked me if I wanted to come over to smoke with him before it started. After the stressful week I had, my answer was yes. I don't smoke often but when I do, it really does help me with my anxiety and stress levels. I believe it's very possible to be a professional in this world and still use cannabis from time to time. I parked my car and before I could even cut the car off Micah was at my door. He smiled at me while looking through the window. This boy is so damn goofy. Once I turned the car off he reached and opened up my door.

"Hey, what's up" he said as he helped me out of my car.

"Hey" I said looking down at his attire. He had on some basketball shorts and a wife beater. I'm aware we were only going to Amor's and Chris's but still sir what do you have on. I made a face. He chuckled.

"Chill out mom, I'm going to change. I just threw this on so I can meet you down here" he said pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back. Lawd he smelled so damn good. Once I pulled away he gave me a once over. "You look good" he said licking his lips. I had on a white off the shoulder bodysuit with some jean joggers on. My hair was in a curly puff and I only had lashes and lip gloss on. I said than you and we headed towards the elevators.

Once we got upstairs to his place, we walked outside on the balcony, where he had the weed already rolled up. He picked up one of the blunts and sparked it.

"How was your week"? he asked.

"It was straight, just trying to balance all of clients" I said while rolling my eyes. This job I have honestly was my dream job, but I can say that it has been a little difficult trying to make each of my clients feel like they are my number priority.

"Well at least you know, one of you clients are happy" he said passing the blunt to me.

"Oh baby, all of them are happy" I said. He held his hands up in surrender.

"Ok my bad boss" he said. We laughed. We made small conversation while smoking. Then of course in true Micah fashion he started trying to fill on me and shit.

"Aht aht move" I said stopping his arms from wrapping around my waist.

"Come on man, it's like that" he said.

"Yup" I said nodding.

"So I can't get none before we leave" he asked. I frowned.

"No sir, plus you're my client technically and I don't think it' a good idea to keep sleeping with my client" I said walking back into the house.

"I can change that with one phone call" he said following behind me. I turned around to look at him.

"No that's taking money out of my pockets." I said frowning. I got quite a bit extra on top of my normal salary and it has my savings looking wonderful. By the end of the year I would be able to buy a new car and get a new place.

"Baby, if I was your man you wouldn't even need that job. I can put more money in your pockets." He said walking up behind me. I let him get a little fill this time.

"Oh so you big money" I asked.

"Big money and big daddy" he said kissing on my neck. I smacked my teeth and pushed him off me. I heard him sigh.

"Go get ready fool" I said walking into his kitchen. A bitch had the munchies. I saw some left over pizza. I took a few slices out and warmed them up. I also got out one of his Powerade. Once the pizza was done in the microwave I took it out and began eating it. This shit was so good. About 5 minutes went by and Micah walked into the kitchen full dressed. He had black jeans and a button up shirt. He grabbed a piece of pizza, well his pizza and began to eat it. He took the Powerade and started drinking from the bottle. I snatched it from him.