Chapter 33

Delondon's P.O.V

Micah Amir Curry Jr, born 6lbs 3 oz

"Omg he looks just like-"Amor was saying but I cut her off because I knew exactly what she was going to say.

"Leila, he looks exactly like Leila" I said looking down at my precious baby boy. It's like I had given birth to the exact same baby twice but this time I got to bring this baby home. I was so overcome with emotion to be holding my very own son. A healthy baby that's all I wanted and I'm so happy that this delivery was smooth sailing. It was exactly how it should have been. The only thing I was missing in that delivery room was my mother but Megan, Micah's mom was there and she's like a mom to me, so it wasn't too bad.

I had only been out of work for two weeks when my little MJ decided to make his grand entrance into the world. He was a little early but was still born with no complications. "Can I hold him?" Amor asked reaching for him. She had already washed her hands upon coming into the house, so I handed him over with no problem. She took him and rocked him in her arms a little. We were currently in the den; this is the designated spot we set up to have visitors. The house wasn't completely put together, so we didn't want to have everyone all through the house. Except for family of course. Amor sat down on the sofa that was adjacent to the rocking chair, I had been sitting in.

While talking to Amor I got a text from Micah saying that he had gotten my parents and grandparents and that he would b heading home soon. Since the baby came early, they missed the birth. My mom tried to get their flights changed but I told her to keep the flight they already had. The baby would only be a week old when they got here. I texted him back ok. "Hey Amor, I need to go check and make sure the guest rooms are good to go" I said, before walking away. Two of the bedrooms would be used as a guest room for now. My parents will be staying in one and my grandparents will be staying in the other one. Deon is coming too but only for a few days since he still has school, so he would be sleeping in the den. I walked into the rooms and made sure that everything was in place. I checked the bathroom they would be using and made sure it was stocked with towels and other stuff.

Once I was done, I head back down the stairs and to the den where Amor and the baby was. I sat back down in the recliner. "So how does it feel?" Amor asked me. I gave her a confused look "to you know give birth".

Amor was about4 months along and boy was she curious. She was on Amber and I's line everyday asking us hell of questions. "Girl that shit hurt like a bitch". I said thinking back to a week ago when I gave birth. I gave birth naturally because I don't do well with needles, so yea I chose pain over potentially being paralyzed. Amor eyes widened.

"Thanks a lot for the honesty" she said. I laughed. Hey, now why would I lie to my friend. MJ started crying a little, so I took him from her. It was time for him to eat. I stuck my left boob in his mouth and covered his head with a blanket. The moment he latched it was instant pain. I took a deep breath trying to breathe through the man. "It hurts?" Amor asked. I nodded my head.

"Yea but after a minute or two it gets numb" I said. When we first came home from the hospital, I struggled so bad with breast feeding, to the point where Micah was just like, lets just get some formula. I however told him I wanted to keep tying and so far, it's gotten better but we still keep that formula on standby. After about 15 minutes he seemed like he was done so I began to burp him. Just then the front door opened, and I could hear my family talking. "Baby we here" Micah yelled.

"In the Den" I yelled back at him. I heard footsteps walking towards the direction of the room and then I saw them.

"This where y'all stay. It's nice in this bitch" Deon said. My mom instantly smacked the back if his head. His hand flew to the spot and he mugged her before she shot him a look.