Chapter 13

Micah's P.O.V

It's been about two weeks since we came back from L.A. I never did get a chance to talk to Delondon. After we touched back down in Florida. It's like she went in beast mode at work. She only talked to me if it was work related. I just really wanted to show her that I was serious about me winning her back. Every time she's mean or rude I know that I deserve it.

I walked up to her apartment door and knocked on it. It was a Saturday afternoon and I was done with work and wanted to see if we could talk and probably grab something to eat. I knocked on the door and Amor answered. She looked stressed or sad.

"Yea" she said.

"Hey, um is De here" I asked. She gave me an odd look before moving to the side and letting me in. They had a nice place. Everything was decorated and put up in a particular spot.

"She's in her room but she's having one of her days. Probably won't be able to get her to come out. Tonio normally can she's not budging today" Amor said. I raised an eyebrow. What does she mean one of her days? I know she said she's had good day and bad days, but I never knew she meant she looks herself in her.

"De come on. I just need to at least make sure you're ok" I heard Tonio say as we rounded the corner. He was standing at her closed door. His phone dinged with a text notification. He looked at it. "She texted back finally" he said to Amor.

"Who texted back?" I asked. I was trying to figure out what was going on.

"De, she said texted and said that she was fine. We been trying to get her out her room for the past hour. She normally comes out for me" Tonio said. He looked like he was stressed as well. When Tonio said that De was like a sister to him, he meant it. He really looks out for her. "I have to go meet with Amber about some wedding stuff, keep me posted" Tonio said sighing. Amor nodded. He walked by me and we did our handshake thing and he left.

"How often does this happen?" I asked.

Amor looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. "Not often 3 or 4 times a year. It last about maybe two days. She normally comes out for Tonio on the second day and we all go do something fun to try and make her feel better" Amor said. I nodded.

"Can I try?" I asked. She motioned for me to move towards the door.

I knocked and got no answer. "Hey De, it's me Micah" I said and still nothing. "Can I come in" I asked and I got nothing. I looked at Amor for help. She looked just as lost as me.

"Keep trying" she said encouraging me to keep going.

I continued to knock and say things but I still got no response. I even pulled my phone out and began to text her.

"I'm going to go call off work" Amor said. I stopped her.

"No, you go to work and I'll stay here with her" I said. She looked like she was conflicted.

"I think I should stay" she said.

"Look I know I haven't been around, but I plan on being here from here on out and I want to be able to make her feel better when she's sad. She just have to rely on you and Tonio" I said back. If Delondon have her days like this and I plan on being with her for the rest of my life then I need to be the one putting in work and trying to make her feel like herself again. Amor thought about for a second, before she nodded her head. She walked into her room. I continued to knock and try to get De to come out of her. Girl wouldn't say a word. Hell it made me wonder if she was even alive in there.

About 30 minutes later Amor came out her room dressed for work. She walked to De's door and knocked on it. "De, I'm going to work and Micah's...Micah is um gonna stay here with you ok...is that ok" she said. Still no response. De just let me know you here me ok. A few seconds passed and Amor grabbed her phone. She was reading a text. "She said it was ok for me to leave and you should leave too" Amor said. Amor typed something on her phone and then walking towards the living room.