Chapter 25

Delondon P.O.V

"Why are you doing me like this?" I moaned as he kissed my back as he stroked it from the back. What started off as a doggy style position quickly turned into laying flat on my stomach. He was breathing heavily in my ear.

"This what you wanted right?" he asked as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers like he had done earlier in the night. The feeling I was feeing was so intense that I didn't know how much more I could take. Feeling like I could no longer handle the pleasure I got my arm and pushed against his chest in hopes that he would stop.

"Please" I moaned as I continued pushing against his chest. Taking the hint he stopped mid stroke and pulled me towards him by my neck. I loved all that rough shit. Once I was on my knees I could feel his penis pressing against my back side. He turned my neck to side and leaned down kissed me. We shared a passionate kiss, so passionate that I probably could have orgasmed from the kiss alone. Wanting to feel his chest pressing against my own, I turned my body so I was now facing him. He pulled me closer to his body causing our bodies together in a crashing way. I really hope we weren't being to loud.

Micah suddenly pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss down my checks and my neck. I through my head back in pleasure, giving him more access to attack my neck. Assuming I had a long enough break he spoke in between neck kisses "Lay down" he instructed in a raspy voice. I followed directions and laid down. He positioned himself at my entrance. My eyes rolled back just thinking about to the blissful feeling I was about to feel when he entered me.

"Bitch you ready yet" a voice said knocking on the door. I snapped out of my thoughts. I had just recently got out the shower and instead of getting ready like I was supposed my mind had drifted to last night's event. What started off as us 'watching tv' turned into a real sticky situation. One I wouldn't mind getting stuck into again. Realizing that my mind had began to wonder again, I shook my head.

"I'm almost ready" I said back to whomever was at the door. Tonight we were going out to do Karaoke had this lounge type bar and then we would be hitting a club here. I already had my clothes picked out but I still had to lay my wig and do my make-up. They're about to be so mad at me. I slipped my panties on and put a robe on. Sitting down at the mirror that was in the room. I started on my make-up. I decided to do a light beat which should only take about 15 minutes. My wig already had rollers in it so all I had to do was pop it on and style it. After about another 10 minutes there was another knock at the door. Sighing I said "come in". The door opened and it was the man himself. I licked my lips at the sight of him but definitely tried to play it cool. The smell of his cologne instantly hit my nose, when he walked in. Trying to pretend like I wasn't looking at him I went back to looking in the mirror. I was just about done with my make-up.

Licking his lips he spoke "They want to know what's taking you so long" he asked, walking towards me. I felt like I couldn't speak for a moment but I finally found my voice.

"I'm almost finished" I said looking at him through the mirror.

"Putting all that shit on your face, you don't even need that" he said. Micah hated when I wore make-up. I'm not sure he really just hated or if he hated that it already takes me a long ass time to get ready and doing my make-up add an extra 15 minutes but anyway he always would say little shit about how I didn't need it.

"I know I don't need it but I like to wear it" I said back.

"Shit just bout to fuck up these white pillows" he said lowly. I choked. I know he didn't just say what I think he said. I turned my head to look at him and he was laughing. "I'm just fucking with you girl" he said. I rolled my eyes. Men are so embarrassing.  Like they can't ever just let shit be.