Chapter 7

Delondon's P.O.V

"I'm surprised you're here" I said to Amor as I walked into our apartment. I had just gotten off work and she was sitting on the sofa, with the remote in her hand strolling through Netlfix.

She signed. "Chris is out of town for some damn business meeting" she said rolling her eyes. Chris graduated two years ago with Tonio and Amber. He recently just purchased his own recording studio and is trying to build a label from the ground up. He got some good local artist under his belt and he's trying to recruit people from all across the country.

"Aww, want to order a pizza" I asked before walking into my room to put my stuff down. Walking back into the living room Amor already had her phone out looking for promo codes so we could get a discount on it. "I guess that's a yes" I said sitting down next to her.

"We should go get some snacks from the store too" She said looking up from her phone. I nodded my head ok, while taking out my own phone. "Aye did Micah ever text you" she asked. I nodded my no. We had officially been back from vacation for two weeks now and graduation was only three weeks away.

"I'm not surprised" I said looking at her and shrugging my shoulders.

"You look a little sad De" she said looking at me intently.

"I'm not sad, I'm just thinking like damn did you really mean all of that shit you said. It took a lot for me to even offer that to you and it seems like you don't care" I said back. I knew he went somewhere for business, but that was two weeks ago. All I know is, he better not expect me to move on his time.

Before Amor could respond back there was knock on the door. We looked at each other.

"You expecting someone?" we asked each other at the same time.

"Go see who it is" Amor said pushing me off the sofa. I smacked my teeth, before walking over to the door and looking into the peep hole. It was a man in a military uniform. Well that can be only one person.

I opened the door and it was Keeb. "Keeb" I said with excitement. We engulfed each other in a hug. "What are you doing here" I asked pulling out of the hug.

"Just wanted to come see my favorite girls" he said. I moved to the side and let him come in. After graduating last year, he became active in the service. It did reserve so he could finish college.

"Keeb" Amor said running and hugging him.

"Amor" he said back with excitement. The two of them hugged. "What are you doing here, I thought you was in Korea?" she asked.

"I just transferred to the military base down here" he responded back after pulling out if the hug.

"So you're going to be around, oh it's gone be lit" Amor said. We all laughed and went to sit on the sofa.

"So what y'all about to get into" he asked as he sat down.

"We were just about to order pizza" I said back, while picking up my phone. He took my phone out my hand.

"Hold off on that. I want to take y'all to dinner" he said smiling.

"I'm down for that, I haven't eaten all day either" she said jumping up and grabbing her purse.

"Slow your roll, speedy. It's a nice restaurant, so you're going to have to change" he said looking down at her attire. She had on jeans and an oversize T. He looked at me "You too".

Rolling my eyes I made my way to my room and began looking for something to wear. Keeb walked in. "So how you been" he asked me sitting at my chair. I was in my closet going through my dresses.