Chapter 30

Micah's P.O.V

I woke up to a loud banging on my door. What the fuck? I thought to myself. I hopped up leaving my room. The banging stopped but now I was hearing talking.

"I said he's sleep; you can talk to him later, now goodbye" a voice said.

"Bitch you the fuck are you supposed to be" the other voice said.

"The bitch, that's finna go upside your head with this motherfucking plate" the voice said. I hurried and ran to the front door to what the fuck was going on.

"Ohhh yea, you that bitch Delondon. You're just made because he wasn't texting your ass back not too long ago" the voice I now recognized as Kendra said. Damn I thought this bitch had disappeared for good.

"Aww I see, you must be this crazy bitch Kendra. Well Kendra let me tell you something I'm about to be inmate 3248790 if you don't get your ass on somewhere" Delondon said. I emerged from the hallway, right in time. De was about to hit Kendra in the head with a plate and has bad as I wanted her too, I can't have her out here fighting knowing she pregnant. I grabbed De and pushed her behind me.

"Why the fuck is you here man" I said getting my phone and calling the police. I was trying to be nice to this crazy ass bitch but she's not about to keep popping up at my place.

"I just came to see you that's all. I wasn't even trying to be on no crazy shit. She started it" Kendra said pointing at Delondon.

"Girl shut the fuck up" Delondon said rolling her eyes. Yea Kendra got to go, once De say shut up, it's time to get her out of here.

"Ignore her" I said looking behind at De. I could tell she was mad as hell. She was pacing back and forth with the plate in her hand.

"So, you're really calling the police. I just came to see my friend" Kendra said.

"Kendra, we're not friends. I been told you to stop coming around me because you be on that bullshit. I haven't spoken to you in months, so it's no reason for to be here but I'm just about to let the police deal with your crazy ass" I said. Once the somebody picked up the phone, I gave them the information to come to my place.

"Ouu you're going to regret that you ever tried to play me Micah Curry." She said storming off. What. I never tried to play her. She knew exactly what it was.

While waiting on the police I thought back to when Kendra first came into my life. I saw her one morning when I was getting coffee and she shot her shot at me. I thought it was cute but I really wasn't interested. It was right around the time Keeb had confessed to kissing De. I had been trying to reach out to her but she ignored me. I thought that Delondon was going to be on some petty shit and bring date to Tonio's and Amber's wedding but turned out I was the petty one. That's the only reason why I event took Kendra's number. A few nights after the wedding Kendra called me and said that she was just checking up on me because she hadn't heard from me. From there we established a friendship. I remember venting to her about De and I.

"I mean honestly if she's really sorry then she'll definitely make it known. You said yourself you had been trying to get back together with her this whole time, maybe that's her way of telling you to stop" Kendra said. I thought about it for second. It sounds like she has a point, but I know De and if that was the case De would have straight up said it.

"I'm just gone wait it out a few more weeks and then I'll probably go talk to her. I feel like we could put all of this behind us" I said, finishing up my cup of liquor. Kendra moved closer to me.