Chapter 3

A/N I will try to do more chapters in his P.O.V. Do you all want to hear more of his P.O.V?

Micah's P.O.V

We stared at each for what seemed like forever. I was waiting for her to say something, but I knew that she wasn't. I wasn't even supposed to come on this trip but when I realized my paid vacation from work was coming up and that they needed and extra person to foot the bill with, I saw it at fate bringing me here. I'm taken this as an opportunity to get in Delondon's good graces. I just want to be cordial with her. Walking around the campus seeing her straight up ignore my existence hurt a nigga a lot. I haven't since her since I graduated last year. She was there but for only Keeb. She even came to our joint graduation party but dipped out before I could talk to her. I can say it feels good for her not to just dip out, before we have a chance to speak. Maybe I spoke to soon. She finally broke eye contact.

Getting out of the pool, she walked over to where the towels were. Delondon has always had a banging body to me, a little pudge here and thick thighs but a nigga wasn't complaining I like that type of shit, but baby girl def been in the gym. Her stomach was not flat and her thick thigs was toned. She wore her two-piece swim suit well. She had some twist that were up in a bun, and it framed her face perfectly. She was truly a piece of art. Always was and always will be. She grabbed the towel dried off and walked in the house.

"Good night" she said in general. Everyone looked around, noticing the awkwardness that now surrounded us.

"Well that went better than I expected" Amor said. She too got out of the pool, more than likey to go check on Delondon.

"Um yea. So you ate man. We got some leftovers" Tonio said pointing towards the kitchen. Sighing in defeat I walked in the kitchen. I pulled out the food and made a plate. Tonio handed me a beer.

"I don't man, maybe this was bad idea. We all know how Delondon can be and I don't want to make this no miserable trip for yall" I said drinking the beer. I knew she would have a reaction I didn't expect that reaction. I don't know what I expected honestly.

"Fine time to say nigga. I mean but you're here now. Just stay away from her. We have to activities plan that we all can do together and then we have some planned just for us. I'm sure yall can be cordial" Tonio said patting me on the back once. Nigga said cordial like I'm the problem.

"I don't have the problem" I said getting my plate out of the microwave. He stopped and looked back at me.

"Yea because she got a problem with herself" he said with sarcasm. I mumbled a yea alright under my breath. After getting my food I headed to table and sat down, a nigga was hungry. I went to the airport to catch my plane straight from work, didn't even stop to eat. Damn this food was good. Its been a minute since a nigga had homecooked meal. I'm always at work and don't have time to go to family dinners at my mom house like I used to.

"So where my room at" I asked. Once I was done was I went to sit in the living room with fellas.

"Oh um, this is your room" Chris said looking around. I looked confused.

"Y'all mean to tell you I'm paying money just to sleep in the living room" I said. These niggas had be fucked up.

"It's a pull-out sofa" Tonio said as if it made it better.

"I'm not sleeping in no goddamn living room" I said. I did not pay all of this money just to have to sleep in the damn living room.

"You want to tell her that" Tonio asked, pointing in the direction of the room Delondon was in. I looked at the door for a second and thought about how mean she could be. I shivered at the thought.