Chapter 34

Delondon's P.O.V

I was in the mist of cleaning Mj bottles when I felt hands wrap around me.

"So um, tomorrow makes 6 weeks, right?" Micah said kissing the crook of my neck. I had to stop myself from moaning because Lord knows it's been a long 6 weeks.

"What happens in 6 weeks?" I asked trying to play dumb. He pressed himself up against me and whispered in my ear.

"I can show tomorrow" he said. I bit my lip.

"You know 6 weeks is only a suggestion right" I said turning the water off. In one swift motion Micah had turned me around and lifted me on the sink. I laughed. This fool here.

"See you play too much" he said after he noticed I was laughing.

"Nall bae I'm serious, it really is just a suggestion" I said.

"Why you just telling me?" he asked. I laughed again. Although I knew it was just a suggestion and was feeling fine and moving around with no problem, I still wanted to wait for the doctor to give me the ok.

"Cause I knew you would be way to eager" I said trying to hop down from the counter.

"It's cool I got a hot date planned for us this Saturday after the grand opening" he said leaning in for a kiss. We kissed for minute but pulled away before things got to intense. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"A hot date you say" I asked smiling. He nodded his head making me nod mine in the process.

"And if you don't mind, I asked my mom to keep the baby for that night" he said. We hadn't been away from Mj since he's been born but I trusted Micah's mom and I do feel like date nights are important in a relationship. Of course, since my family left it's just been the three of us and Mj is sleeping most of the time, but we haven't had any real romantic time since before the baby was born.

"I'm cool with that" I said.

"Great, so we can leave the Grand opening and go straight to our date" he said. This Saturday was the grand opening of Micah's restaurant. I was so proud of baby he had been working so hard to get this thing up and running and Saturday was the day it will finally be opening. He just recently got done make the final selections for the menu and when I tell you everything on that menu will taste good, I mean it.

"I can't wait" I said giving him a look and hoping down from the sink. He smacked my ass.

"You better stop giving me that look" he said. Before I could respond I could hear Mj crying on the on the baby monitor. Before I could even drive my hands, Micah was already on the way to his room to get him. I swear Micah be so quick to get him, I feel like I have to fight to spend time with my own child. I low key be glad when he has to leave and go handle business, even though he be trying to take my baby with him, but that's the only time I get to actually be with my baby just the two of us.

Shaking my head, I finished putting up Mj's bottles. I try to alternate him between my boob and his bottles because I know that he needs to get used to them especially when I go back to work and I won't be here to give him my breast. I walked in the den to see Micah talk to Mj.

I watched him talk and make Mj smile. My heart was so happy watching the two of them. I just know that their daddy son bond will one for the books.

I just wished I could shake that eerie feeling I still had. Micah looked over at me and his smile dropped.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I guess my feelings was showing on my face. I shook it off and smiled.

"Oh nothing" I said giving him a smile.