Chapter-2: Purpose Of Life

Levi pov:

I sighs. After 11 years of finding him, I finally found him. Now it shouldn't be hard to get him and reunited with him.

"But the problem is......"

"Why?....."

"Drop by and I tell you. Over."

After that, boss immediately disconnected our call. I simply sighed. I still could not believe that I finally found my brother. After my family struggles, I had to go somewhere. Well that's story for another time.

I took out the cigar and light it. I sigh and think back to our childhood days.

"Wherever you are, brother. I'll bring you back to home."

(Timeskip)

I finally arrived at kuoh town in Japan after my recent mission. Boss has shared an Intel to find my brother.
---------------

Flashback:

Boss: "it's good that you have remains faithful and loyal to us. Therefore we approves your request to find your brother. Ive gathered all the Intel.

Levi: "thank you...... "

As I was leaving, boss stopped me.

Boss: "and Levi. Be careful. "

I nodded and went.

Ends
-------------

I look at the map guide and found the place to find him.

'Kuoh Highschool........'

To be honest, I'm not that fond of going to Highschool. But I have done my homework. Going to Highschool would simply spoil my cover. If anything, I am only for one purpose.

I have my bag which contains things such as sniper, guns and ammo.

As I walking around the place, I found a discreet looking building figure which turn out to be a church.

'Church? In a condition like this?'

I kept my poker face and went inside. I am religious person. I always pray to find my brother after these long 7 years. I sighed and didnt want to judge.

As I entered the church, I saw a blood trail. I was shocked but held my poker face. As I followed the trail, I saw a three figures. I saw a man limpling upside down and had a brutalized torso. Normal people would have hold their nose since it was a disgusting smell, but I'm different. I was already used to it.

However the other 2 figures turn out to an Highschool level teenager and a priest holding a............ sword? 'That' teenager was holding his leg since he was shot. I had no purpose to help him because I simply think that I wouldnt get anything.

However, after standing there for a while, priest looking dude noticed me and laughed.

He said, "Came for the devil services?".

Issei pov:

I painfully pulled my leg to the other side. Then I saw a young looking boy, who looks to be an exact 23 or 24 age.

"Hey! Get out of here. He is not priest you are thinking about!" I yelled.

That boy simply looks at me and came forward to Freed crazy dude. I thought that he lost his mind. Then I saw next to him was Asia, who was holding her mouth with her eyes glanced wide.

Then the next things I heard was a gunshot and it didn't come from freed but that person.

"Sorry Asia. I'm really sorry. I wanted to tell you earlier." I spoke shamely.

"it's okay issei. You had no other choices." Asia smiled.

I smiled back at her but then I saw freed dude crashed next to me. Then I look back at that guy and saw he pulled his gun at me.

'How did he come so fast?! "

Third pov:

Freed laughed crazily, underestimating levi since he is a human. Levi still has his poker face and said,

"I thought this place was for practices. Guess I'm wrong. Bye."

As soon as he was leaving, a bullet was shot at the wall next to him.

"NO! I won't allow a peasant who worshipped devils! In fact what is priest for? Well since you are going to die human, I will tell you."

"I don't care nor do I ask your name." Levi replied.

Freed growled and took out his sword. He then rushed toward him but Levi was not afraid and was calm.

As he rushed at Levi, he blowed a strike. As he about to hit him, Levi suddenly took out his pistol named calburn firehawk.

Levi mainly relies on his energy bullet (don't ask how, anime logic) but sometimes he likes to use bullets

After taking out his gun, he shot at freed. Making freed go back to his defence stances and block it with his sword.

"Damn you filthy human." Said freed.

Levi simply hymped and kicks him at the side of his arm which made freed fell down. After freed was on the floor, Levi rushed at him and kicked his face, making sure that he does not get a minutes to breathe. Which was short lived as freed got amgry and hold his face. Freed couldn't believe it.

'A human is besting (yes guys, I failed in English.) me? Impossible?! This must be an illusion.' Thoughts freed.

Levi then leaving no chances behind began firing at freed, making freed hostile. Freed had to jump around in order to avoid it but he didn't know one thing.

As freed was rushing at Levi, Levi simply waited for the opportunity. As freed came close to him, this was the opportunity to strike and he did it by kicking him in the abdomen which freed spat out a large glub of saliva and crashed next to issei.

The rest of the followers fought against Levi. Levi simply sighed and took out his double wield gun (calburn firehawk.)

Issei was astonished. Never knew the day human would have best fallen angel. But it was not just a fallen angel, it was an experienced one. He heard a lots of gunshot noise in the next room. Asia was healing issei. But there was one that was troubling issei. Everything of chaos happened in one day which was too much for him.

But thankfully, his savior had appeared to save him. A red colored field of magic appeared before him. There came out rias and others.

Rias jumped at issei and held him, looking for any possible injuries. Kiba went out of the room to look for any lead. Meanwhile, issei looks toward the spot where freed had disappeared. Koneko and akeno was spectating the room they were in.

"Are you okay issei-kun?" said rias.

But as she said that, kiba entered the room. Not with the cheerful looks as always but with hurts looks. Kiba then replied,

"The rest of the church members got massacred."

--------------------------------

Whew! I'm done. Sorry if I'm late but here you go.