Chapter 32: Discussion

.
.
.
.
________________________________

LOCATION: Khaos Bridge

TIME: Unknown

3rd pov:

Somewhere in the world, in some forest, there laid a person, surrounded by many people. Those people were the members of Khaos Bridge. Ophis stood infront of Levi, who laid on the ground with his eyes closed. Truth to say, even though someone cleaned his wounds, it's still left a scar across his left cheek reaching to the eye. Many others stood along with Ophis.

"Damn they surely did a number on him. What do you think Vali? " Sun said.

"I'm wondering, why are we saving this degenerate fool? Didn't he kill Katerea back then?" Vali asked.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about that too." Arthur said.

"Well, she was nothing but just a maniac who let her lust for war taken full controlled of her. And he saved us the trouble to do it by ourselves." Ophis said.

Vali looked at her as he thinks about something deeply. Ophis commanded Arthur to bring out the container box which contain a great amount of power. When he brought it to her, Ophis took it and slowly opened it. When she did so, a bright light came out of it and shined the area they were in. It was so bright that they could actually feel the pressure of the power within it. The Philosopher Stone.

"Is that what they called Philosopher stone?" Kuroka asked.

"Apparently yes. What's so fascinating about it is that it can grant you any wish until it runs out of power." Arthur said.

"Levi's wounds already way too deep. There is no way to save him unless if it's philosopher stone." Sun said.

Vali looked at Ophis, who went closer to Levi and stood infront of him. Vali was curious. He thought about the power of Philosopher stone and how good would it be if it's in his hand. Nevertheless, he held both of his arms and looked.

" That boy.......he's special, ain't he?" Albion said in his head.

"Now, now. Don't think about changing the host."  Vali sighed.

Albion laughed in his head. But suddenly, Ophis pulled out the stone and held it firmly, releasing the dark auras from the stone. Others held on their composure as they experienced a strong winds. Full of tree's leaves blown, ground shaking, cloud started to form and what's not. But what they were shocked to see that Ophis didn't use the philosopher stone, she made the philosopher stone sank into his chest.

"What are you doing?! You are going to over explode him!" Sun shouted.

"The power would be too much for him to handle! His body would disappear into oblivion." Arthur said.

"It's fine-"

Ophis was interrupted as the forces immediately pushed her back to Vali, who caught her. Suddenly, the black forces came out of Levi, unleashing his power as mean of showing them what they are against.

"So this is just going to make him powerful?" Vali asked.

"Who said I'm making him much powerful? He already is." Ophis smirked.

"Wait what do you mean?" Kuroka asked.

"I'm bringing back the same Levi whom everyone fear and this can only be possible with the help of philosopher stone." Ophis smirked once again.

The others had their fair shares of shock expression when they realized what Ophis is trying to do. Then they looked back at him, causing chaos in the air.