Chapter 20:- Final Shot

.
.
.
.
________________________________

LOCATION:- KUOH ACADEMY

TIME:- AFTERNOON

3RD POV:-

"His condition is getting worse and worse." Irina said while checking issei.

"My magic doesn't seem to work on him." Asia said while tearing up.

Michael came over and was disgusted by what he seen. It reminded him of someone who laid down and suffered the wrath from same person, but much more worse.

"Damn it.........."

"His infection is spreading. We need to immediately patch him up." Sirzech said.

"So what we do about him?" Serafall asked.

"Don't worry, I called up reinforcement. They'll be here in a second." Sirzech said.

"Sona, why don't we bring Issei over to your council room? Can you please patch him up like you did to Irina?" Rias pleaded.

As much as Sona hate the idea of it, she has to do for Rias.

"Sure."

Akeno tried to carry issei from side but struggled due to his weight. She was then helped by Sirzech and held his other side. Asia and Gasper also volunteered to accompany. Serafall and Michael decided to stay with Rias. Azazel was then carried by fallen angels and left by using portal. Rias held her head on fraustration and yelled out at Xenovia, Koneko and Kiba.

"Don't leave him alive! Kill him on spot! That's my order." Rias commanded in anger.

They nodded and started looking for Levi. They searched through each and every bushes and sideways. Levi hid behind the big boulder or stone.

"Death is certain if I make one yet big mistakes. First I have this sniper rounding up on me. Second, three devils are rounding up on me. And for some reason, it doesn't seem to harm these devils."

Levi then sighed before groaning in pain from the earlier wound.

"They must have been using them as a bait and try to get me on their visible sight. So that must their weakness, sight."

Levi immediately thought of the plan but he didn't have the necessary items to make such things as distraction. Rias then summoned her familiar and enabled her human form. She had instructed her to find Levi.

Levi knew familiar has great sense and sooner or later, he will be found as he is dropping too much blood. The familiar accepted and went on to search him. Soon enough of searching, the familiar sensed a smell of blood and saw footsteps. She went followed the trails, alerting the others by her actions.

"She seem to pick up something." Koneko said.

"Let's go. I can't wait to get my hand on this bastard." Kiba said.

Xenovia didn't say anything but kept a serious face. Three of the devils followed the familiar and was ready. The familiar kept on searching Levi and eventually saw a huge boulder or stone. She went there without suspecting too much. But just as soon as she went, there, three of the devils suddenly saw the play and tried to call out the familiar. But, Levi immediately held familiar to the side and took out his knife before stabbing to the chest multiple times.

Levi then threw her to the side and jumped to other side, avoiding the strong attack by Xenovia using her durandal. This attack suddenly came into Levi's favors which is that it created smoke around the area where Levi and 3 other devils were in.