Chapter 24: Kidnapped

.
.
.
___________________________________

LOCATION:- HYOUDOU HOUSEHOLD

TIME:- AFTERNOON

3RD POV:-

Rias and Asia went back to Issei's place together after school. Rias and Asia decided to go home alone without issei, since he was in a heat moment and doing his daily routine with his friends. Issei himself felt regretful on how he treated them but couldn't bring himself to apologize right in the school. He decided to apologize to Rias and Asia after he leave school and meet them by his house.

Rias and Asia reached to their destination and entered inside. Asia felt so hurt after Issei did. She didn't say anything the entire time. Rias looked at her and kept her hand on her shoulder.

"It's not your fault, Asia. Stop blaming yourself." Rias smiled.

"B-but he said t-that we all s-slow him down. T-that we a-always hold him b-back." Asia said.

"When a dog get even more wilder, we do need to put a leash on him/her. What he said was not because we were afraid that he's dangerous, it was because we don't want anyone to hurt him or him going down the dark path." Rias said.

Asia nodded sadly in response. Just as they was about to go inside, a mailman came around and saw them.

"Hey are you a friend of Issei Hyoudou?" The mailman asked.

"Uhm yes....." Rias said.

"Okay, a friend of Issei had kindly asked me to give issei or issei's friend this package. Here you go. Oh and the fee are paid already."

The mailman gave her a package, which made Rias confused. Just as mailman was about to leave, she called out.

"W-wait! Who gave this to you?" Rias spoke.

"The boy who looks like foreigner with glasses." The mailman then left them and went on delivery mails.

"Must be one of those perverted trios." Rias sighed and brought the package inside the home.

"Hello dear, how was your day?" Mrs. Hyoudou asked kindly.

"Could be better." Rias smiled.

"It was okay." Asia also gave back a comforting smile.

Rias and Asia went to the living room with the package. She then saw a note on the top of the box, which says,

"Dude! Remember the day when you told me you wanted a cartoon figure but not just that, it is Rias with her lovely body. As a good friend, I paid someone to make a scuplter of her when you told me her size. Anyway, enjoy!"

Rias sighed and rolled the note. Mr and Mrs Hyoudou came into the scene and saw the package.

"What are those?" Mr Hyoudou asked.

"Uhm, some friend of issei made a sculpture of me. Can't believe he would tell someone my size." Rias said while cutting the tape of the box.

Mr Hyoudou immediately spurred out blood from his nose and gave her thumb up sign. Mrs Hyoudou sighed and glared at him and Asia stood there awkwardly.

"So all this time, you think that I have a small size, huh?!" Mrs Hyoudou puffed her cheeks.

"Uh no no no, y-you got it a-all w-wrong." Mr Hyoudou sweated bullet as he smiled nervously.

Asia stood there, smiling awkwardly and dreamed about the future. A future where Issei and her would live happily ever after, as a wife and husband.