Chapter 30: Everything Went Wrong

.
.
.
.
________________________________

3rd pov:

"So this is it."

Levi said while standing infront of the house where Murayama and her mom stays in. I breathed deeply and went to the door before knocking it.

"Yes coming."

Mrs Muriel came over to the door and opened, and saw it was Levi. Levi gave her a small smile, surprising her in return.

"W-well never expected you to come." Mrs Muriel smiles.

"Just came by to say hi. I want to talk to you about something."

Levi suddenly became serious and Rin noticed it. She nodded and let him in. After letting him in, Rin led him to the living room and providing him tea and biscuits.

"Miss......"

"Stop calling me miss, Levi. You are making me sound more older than now. Just call me Rin." Rin smiled once again.

"Okay Rin........" Levi sighed deeply.

"So what's going on?" Rin asked.

"First I want you to tell the girls that Levi Hibaru no longer exist. Tell them to forget about me." Levi said.

"Woah woah, what's really going on Levi? Are you hearing yourself? You do know that those girls love you to death?" Rin said.

"Yes and I do not want to hurt them more. Rin, something is going to happen. I don't know and how, but I feel like this is our last conversation." Levi sadly told her.

"Last conversation? Levi-" Rin got interrupted.

"Call a man named Mr Smith, maybe later this evening. I'll give you his number and will update you." Levi said.

"Update me about what?" Rin asked.

"The truth I can't say by myself." Levi said.

Rin stared closely at Levi, who didn't look at her. Expecting a shout or slap from her, he was immediately caught off guard when Rin hugged her.

"Listen, when you are done with whatever the situation you are in, you come by yourself and tell me the truth. I can wait all day for you." Rin said.

"R-rin, what are you doing........"

Levi immediately hugged her back. For some reason, Levi started dropping his tears, when he felt the aroma of his mother hugging him. The duos didn't stopped hugging until Levi's phone ringed. Rin groaned in anger and broke the hug. Levi looked up his phone and saw it was a message from Rias.

"Remember, no gun. Bring Asia in perfect condition."

Levi stared at the message and closed it when Rin put her hand on Levi's face.

"Just come back in one piece and leave everything behind, alright?" Rin said.

"I will." Levi replied.

Levi then walked out of the house, with Rin staring at him as he disappeared into the distance. Even for her, something feels out of the place. However, she tackled those out and went back inside.

_______________________________

Levi went inside his home and prepared himself. He knew he promised no gun, but for safety, he decided to bring anyway. He took a handgun and put back his hip. Levi then went to the basement and found Asia to be sitting on there, thinking about something. When Levi entered, Asia suddenly stood up nervously. Levi went to her, but Asia didn't back away for some reason. Levi was confused but gave a plate of sandwiches to her. Asia took the plate and started to eat it.