Chapter 23:- Wrong Wishes

.
.
.
.
________________________________

LOCATION: MURAYAMA HOUSEHOLD

TIME: MORNING

3RD POV:

"Yes your daughter is in our home. Don't worry, she's fine. Maybe she must had forgot to call you. Goodbye."

Mrs. Muriel sighed before disconnecting the call.

"What the hell happened here? What did you do to Murayama?" Mrs. Muriel spat angrily.

"Mom calm down. Levi is the one who save-"

"No no no, you mean trouble us? I knew since the day we allowed him in our house, the trouble stick to him as always." Mrs. Muriel interrupted her.

"But Miss, if Levi hadn't found us by the time then we would be........" Katase said while looking down.

"That's the point. If he hadn't come in our life, then we wouldn't be in this situation." Ms. Muriel said.

Levi just sighed and went out of the scene by leaving the room. Murayama and Katase felt sad and went after him. Ms. Muriel just sat down and held her head in frustration. Katase and Murayama caught up with Levi and called him out.

"Levi......" Katase said.

"She's right. I'm the one who got you girls in trouble. I should go now." Levi said.

"It's not your fault. I mean you didn't know that this would've happened. Life always take U-turn and screw us over." Katase said.

Levi sighed before giving them small curve of smile, making them blush in process. Katase and Murayama started pushing their index fingers together (not together but like, against themselves).

"Soooooo..........." Murayama stuttered.

"A-are you f-free this Sunday?" Katase completed Murayama.

"Y-yeah that........" Murayama looked away.

"It's not even a while ago and they are asking me on date

"It's not even a while ago and they are asking me on date."

Levi facepalmed as he thought they would ask something else.

"Uhm-"

"So it's a yes!?"

Katase and Murayama hopped up in the air and held hand together in celebration. They then ran as fast around the house. Levi sighed and tried to call them out. But he was interrupted by a phone vibrating in his pocket. He took it out and saw it was Mr Smith.

"Mr Smith."

"I tracked out the location of where she was recently seen. It wasn't easy if you ask me. She has been going from one place to the another."