Chapter 6:- Making A Move

.
.
.

___________________________________

Location: Gremory household

3rd pov:

The story start with Zeoticus Gremory throwing the wine glass on the wall.

"HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPENED? HOW DID WE LET THIS GO TROUGH US? THIS IS HORRENDOUS!" He spats angrily.

Venelana Gremory, being a mother of 2 and a grandmother, decide to smooth the atmosphere.

"Dear, calm down. You need to take a breath. Whoever is behind this, we'll find him."

"GRHH" Zeoticus sighs.

Grayfia quietly kneel down and swept a broken shards of glass. Or you could say, what was remain of it.

Then suddenly, Sirzech came into the scene.

"Father......" Sirzech sighs.

"I had got the news and I'm deeply sorry about it. We should find whoever was behind this. You have my words." Sirzech comforts.

"it's been many years, I had memories with him. He was just like a brother to me, always saying yes to whatever I ask. He would do anything to help Gremory household in every possible way. To heard about his death, I can't believe it." Zeoticus sighs deeply.

Rias and her peerage appear in the scene through magic circles.

" Father...... " Rias whimpers.

" How are you, Rias-San? " Sirzech ask.

Zeoticus simply sigh and look away from her.

" I'm good. I...... I came here to convey his last words." Rias says.

Suddenly, there's a silence across the room. So silent, that you could hear the heavy dropping of feather. Zeoticus suddenly look at Rias and stood in front of her.

"What did he say, Rias? Who killed him?" Zeoticus questions.

Rias sighs. Being at unfortunate situations or circumstances is one thing, but reliving the past is more frightening.

"Well.........."

________________________________

Flashback:

Location: The Familiar Forest

Rias, Akeno, koneko and Kiba ran off to the office. This was not normal. For the forest to be burn down, without even alerting them? There's something wrong.

Reaching at the office, Rias pushed the door open. There she saw a wounded person, a person who has no more wills to live in the world. Yes, Zatougi was this person.

*coughs*

"ZATOUGI!" Rias screams.

She quickly went to him and kneel down. While kneeling down, she held him on a lap. She couldn't help but let silent tear drops. She could see the pain, the hurtful pain of losing someone that gave you a purpose of living in a strict and hard world like this.

"Ri-rias......" Zatougi coughs.

"Zatougi! What happened?!" Rias whimpers.

"T-that Hu... (coughs) human did this......." Zatougi said.

"That human?" Koneko held her head in confusion.

"What about this human you're talking about? Please Zatougi, tell me!" Rias cries.