Chapter 17:- Meeting

.
.
.
.
________________________________

LOCATION:- GREMORY HOUSEHOLD

TIME:- MORNING

3RD POV:-

Sirzech came home with frustrated expression. The Gremory family were worried about his condition since 'that' incident. Since that incident happened, Sirzech had more responsibility than he ever had. He had to give interviews, answers, makes choices etc. Well let just say, it was pretty much messed up. Grayfia came and brought a cup of tea to him.

"Are you okay dear?" Grayfia asked while giving him a cup of tea before removing his boots.

"Yes, don't worry. Say, how have you been recently?" Sirzech asked, hinting his concerns.

"I'm fine. Thankfully, he didn't do much damage. But I must say, he's a tactical opponent."

Sirzech sighed before taking a sip of tea. The silence between them broke as Zeoticus barged into the room along with his wife, Venelana.

"Son, how are you?" Venelana asked.

"I'm fine. Just another day at work."

"So what are you going to do about this human?" Zeoticus asked.

Sirzech sighed deeply. But before he was going to say something, he was interrupted by Milicus, who turned on the TV and changed the channel to News.

Newscaster:- "Good morning, I am Karin from Morning News Channel. Today, we had covered a huge story this time. Recently, the leader of Supreme Court is no more. It is believed to say that he has been brutally assassinated from what we can see in analysis report. This caused a huge fear in street as people was fearing for their lives. They had no idea on who this attacker could be. But here comes the twist. Apparently, Levi Vladi had seemed to be resurrected as he came back from dead. "

"Levi? Why that name is so familiar?" Velelana asked.

Zeoticus looked at Sirzech with his eye widen in shock. Sirzech stressfully faceplam himself as he couldn't agree with his thought.

"How can I be clueless? He went through our knots and I didn't even realized it." Sirzech thought.

Newscaster:- "Levi Vladi, the man who caused great casualties during The Great War between the 3 factions. He is the main reason for the death of Mr. Jaiden Topp and many lives of people during that ceremony event. It was believed to say that Levi Vladi had died during the war. So, how come he is alive? Is the Great Satan whom we trust so dearly, had lied to us? When will the justice be served to those people who had died at the hand of that cruel monster? Thank you for joining us today. "

Zeoticus immediately left the room in anger while they could only watch him leave. Milicus turned off the TV as it was not the right time to watch. Sirzech wasn't in good mood as he know he have to do something about this. Levi may not be a powerful man he had ever faced due to the difference in power, but Levi is not just some ordinary human and Sirzech knew that.

"Prepare to make invitations. We need to make this meeting happen."

Grayfia nodded before leaving the room. Milicus and Sirzech were left alone in the room. Sirzech smiled at his son, who also slightly smiled back at him. But Milicus was worried. So he addressed his concerns.

"Father, I heard what Grandfather talked with my Grandmother about this man 'Levi'. I also heard that he is a bad person. What did he do to be a bad person?"