Chapter 13:- Great Mistake

.
.
.
.
.
________________________________

LOCATION:- The Old Building Behind The School (The Occult Building)

TIME:- Morning

3rd pov:-

The story started by Issei whining about wearing a suit. Followed by Kiba trying to make a tie for him, Konenk was already ready and sat in the living room with  ice cream in her hand. Koneko's wound started to heal quickly but she is not stable to fight for atleast another day since she just came out of her recovery. Rias, Akeno and Asia was in another room wearing a formal dress (dress that girl use in party or anywhere). Since today was an important day, they had to attend due to Gremory links.

Today was the meeting between The Great Satans and The Supreme Court. If anything, this couldn't just go wrong, can it?

"Man, we shouldnt be going there. Why don't Rias go there with Akeno?"

"It is necessary to attend since President is a Gremory. Don't worry, I think it will be fine." Kiba laughs.

"Man but still, it suck! I could be on beach 'enjoying' my time with my friends." Issei whines.

Suddenly koneko said something that motivated Issei.

"I heard that there are young girls who want to have their first time. But oh well, since you're not coming, its fine."

Issei suddenly pose a salute sign and said,

"I'LL COME SIR!"

"Pervert............" Koneko shrugs.

After a few minutes, Rias and girls came out of their room and showed their dress to others, but importantly to Issei.

"How do I look, issei?" Rias said while going closer.

Issei didn't say anything but his nose bleed a lot and he fell down. Rias sighed and looked at others.

"So how are you feeling Koneko?" Rias asked.

"Fine." Koneko said while nimbling on her ice cream, which now was finished.

"President, it is time to leave." Akeno said while smiling.

"Alright everyone, let gather up. We're leaving now."

Soon after, Issei woke up and joined the others in teleportation magic. But theres one thing that's bothering Rias.

"I hope that man won't be there. But if he's there, I could maybe turn him into my servant. Well, maybe its worth a try."

"Alright everyone, let's goooo!" Issei screamed and everyone except koneko joined.

______________________________

LOCATION:- Student Council

TIME:- Morning

3rd pov:-

The members of Student council was told to leave early by Sona, so she could help Levi teleport to the underworld. Levi is surely a human, he can't teleport by himself. If anything, he would also need Sona to teleport him back to earth.

Sona then entered into a room where Levi was attaching his attachment to his weapon, putting Armour, and other things that soldier normally do. Sona then came to Levi and gave him a USB drive.

"This will help you give the layout map of the place that meeting will be taking place."

Levi looked at the drive then took it and kept in his pocket. While doing so, Sona stared at him and put her hand on his arm.