Chapter-3: A Human?

Rias pov:

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"How can one kill a member, not to mention the fact that they are atleast over 30?"

"He must be really strong." said koneko.

"Issei-kun, did you see his wing?" said akeno.

"No Akeno-chan. In fact, I couldn't even sense his power. Something is wrong." said issei.

A girl known as Asia came to issei and started healing him.

I saw her potential and I'm satisfied.

"Rias-Chan, can we bring her to our place? The church would do something horrible things to her." said issei.

Asia was trembling. She has never received attention. Sure she got by helping others, but thus felt different for Asia.

I smiled.

"Issei-kun, you know what this means?" I said while holding out a bishop piece.

---------------------___-------------------

(Timeskip)

Levi pov:

I punch the priest looking guy with my metal arm. I could feel something in the air. Some kind of dark auras......

*Beep* x 10 times

I looked at my watch and saw 4 peoples are coming over. So I decided that it was cue to leave. I kicked the priest one last time before leaving.

(Timeskip)

Rias pov:

Location: Private Sauna

"I'm telling you Sona, something is going on. There's a report of a whole church being massacred by an unknown individual."

Sona simply fixes her glasses.
"We need to inform the Great Satan. If one can kill the whole church, then it would be danger for us devils to go and stop him or her." Sona replies.

I sighs and told,

"Issei mentioned that boy does not have any power energy source. Does that mean he could be a human? A powerful one?"

"If we judge from the perspective view, then yes. He is undoubtedly powerful. But what make him this strong? I'm sure since he don't have any power source, he does not have a sacred gear." said Tsubaki.

"If it's like this, then I would love to recruit him. I just have to wait for the right time." I said.

"Rias, you can't just go around and take people's freedom." said Sona.

"Everyone would like to become devil, don't they?"

______________________________

Levi pov:

I walk slowly back to my apartment, holding my hand after battling all the church members. I suddenly went inside and sat down for a minute.

I took up my phone and called Boss.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hello Levi, what do I-"

"Don't play smart with me. You know where I am. What's the fuk was that thing? Why did the church attack me? Most importantly, how did people teleport out of nowhere?" I interrupted him.

"Levi, I understand you're upset. I just didn't want you to find out soon. The truth is that, the priest you fought against is a stray fallen one."

I was confused.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

Then he explained me all about the supernatural stuff.

(A/N: you guys know the deal.)

"So, I'm in the most fucked up town?"

"Well you could say that. This is where your brother was last seen. I had people contacted me about some 'flier' things. However, they said they never saw him." Boss replies.

"So you think that he is captured by these people known as 'devils'?" I asked.

"Most probably, yes." Boss answered.

I sighs.

"Ok, I talk to you later. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Levi. Take care."

I then hung up the phone. I went to washroom and took off my upper clothes. There I see is my nasty wound I took up during the fight. I opened the drawer and took out sew and various things.

After stopping the bleeding and nurturing myself, I looked at the mirror for quite a while.

"Where ever you are, I'll find you brother."

Suddenly then I heard a beep sound from my watch at the desk. This is warning sound when enemies are nearby.

I took out my calhurn firehawk and stayed low.

____________________________

No one pov:

Freed slowly, slowly went back to his safe house. He held his torso and his arm.

When he entered inside, Raynare and others saw him.

"Woah woah, what happened Freed? Got your ass handed by devils?" Mittelt jokes.

Freed clenched his teeth.
"I swear.... Another damn nonsense come out of your mouth, I'll kill you.".

"So who did this to you? Gremory?" Dohnaaseek asked.

Freed felt insulted and Raynare look at him closely.

"That human....... It was human. I couldn't sense his power so he is human. But a powerful one. It took the whole church to slow him down, but he came out as victorious. I sensed the devils and had to escape. That bitch Asia betrayed us."

"We can worry about Asia later, but if this human is as strong as you said then we need to eliminate him before he eliminate us." Raynare said.

"Consider it done, how many fallen angels do you want to end him?" Karlawarner asked.

"How many do you have? Raynare asked.

_

________________________________

(A/N):" Ok, I kinda feel like a douchebag since I left you guys on cliffhanger. But hey, don't worry I continue this. I have exam this week and it's an important one. So I didn't focus this much on this story. But I'm excited for the future of this book. I can feel that this will be a great hit.
Once again, thanking you for checking out this book. Also please feedback and give your criticism views, so I know where I have to improve on.

Appreciate your time. Thank you and bye.