Chapter-4: Assassination

(Location: Levi Apartment)

3rd pov:

Levi quickly went to the room that's next to the bedroom. He removed the rug and took the hammer. He started crushing the floor. There he saw a box. He quickly opened the box.

He took out his gun and put silencer

Fallen angel 1: "Where's he?"

Fallen angel 2: "I don't know. Remember, we can't sense, we have to wait for reinforcement."

Fallen angel 3: "Man, I can't believe they need all the men to eliminate one human. Is he even strong?"

Fallen angel 1: "Let go separate ways, we kill him easily."

Fallen angel 2: "But what about reinforcement?"

Fallen angel 1: "I doubt we'll struggle against him."

All of them nodded and went seperate ways. But during the middle way, all the lights were off. Then the TV turned on automatically.

Fallen angel 2 noticed it and went to check it.

Fallen angel 2: "Geez, why the TV was turned on?"

"This is why." Levi countered.

Before he could even look back, he was shot down. Levi started pulling him up and uses him as a shield, protecting himself from fallen angels attacks who had seen his fellow died.

Levi then pushed the dead body to the groups of fallen angels. What they didn't know was that bomb had attached him. Being too late on realizing it, it got triggered and killed most of them.

2 fallen angels came through the door and saw the encounter. They then quickly formed light arrow like thing attack and threw at him. Levi immediately dodge by jumping and then push himself down. He tackled one guy by leg sweep, and killed him by shooting at his head.

He then stood and roundhouse kick the other guy's head, which made the other head hold his head. Levi then kneed him in the guts and held his neck, which he twisted it.

After ending the misery, he was then pushed down and was being punched repeatedly.

Fallen angel 4: "You piece of shit!! Take this." he angrily shouts.

Levi then took out his gun and shoot him not once, not twice but thrice. He then pushed the dead body and stood up. As he was walking down the stair, he immediately jumped at one fallen angel as soon as he saw him and broke his arm.

He then pointed his gun at him and was ready to shoot him, but to his disappointment, his clips was empty. He was then got pushed by the same guy who he had earlier broken his arm. He then pulled Levi up and threw him at the glass table. As he approached closer to Levi, he got stabbed straight to the neck by a shard of glasses.