Chapter 34: Destroying Home

.
.
.
.
.
________________________________

"And we are the Khaos Bridge." Ophis said.

Ophis finished the introduction of her members to Levi. It was a very tight atmosphere. Levi was sitting on his couch along with Gasper who too was nervous about this situation. The rest sat on the opposite side of where Levi was sitting.

"Those marking........its magnificent, isn't it?"

Ophis took a hold of Levi's arm and looked as if she is drooling over it.

"I could feel the sheer domination of it, the great power surging through the open vessel. It's like we stepped on the true form of alchemy itself." Ophis said.

Levi took his arm back, much to her disappointment and took the talking pillow.

"Why me? Why did you resurrect me? Surely you would want me in your debt." Levi said.

"Hmph, you're right Levi. You are in my debt." Ophis confirmed.

Vali was leaning over the wall and was busy in staring at Levi.

"This man, this man is truly the one of the powerful human you see. The same one who killed God."

"But he's not even a human. Why do people describe him as human?"

"Because he's simply an outcast of the Vladi family. That's why he is special."

Vali sighed and composed himself. All of the members were too busy in staring at Levi, to make sure he don't do anything wrong.

"My only request to you is that you go on as you please and do your things. You could even go after Rias Gremory, the one who drawn to power after defeating the Great Boogeyman." Ophis smiles.

Gasper stared at Levi, with the intention of him to not take up this task.

"Brother, I think it's not wise-"

"Be quiet, Gasper. You are not allowed to express your opinion unless I ask you to." Levi said.

Levi then leaned foward and once again stared back at her.

"I feel like there's something more to it. Are you really just going through all that trouble to bring me back, just for me to continue my business?" Levi asked.

There was a complete silence between them. Ophis's smile went even wider as she begins to like the atmosphere.

"Alright I spill the bean. I do want you to have a war with Devils, maybe Angels and Fallen Angels too. Because we are not interested in dominance." Ophis said.

"We, as you can see, do this just for fun. And also because I would like to return back to my home, a dimensional world. But The Great Red doesn't allow me to do so and this is the only option we have to lure him out." Ophis continued.

"Hmm, I see. You want to use me as a bait huh?" Levi asked.

"You could say that." Ophis winks.

"Alright, consider your deal to be done because I have some unfinished business with the 3 factions."

Levi stood up and went over to the door before leaving with Gasper, who suddenly rose to his feet and has a shock expression on his face toward his brother's decisions. After exiting the building, Levi tightly held Gapser shoulder and pulled him over to see him straight in the eyes, which Gasper winced in pain.

"Listen, never tell anyone outside your family about what you think. Alright?" Levi asked.

Gasper nodded in response and this made Levi ease his hand and sighed deeply. He then stood up and caressed his brother's hair.