Chapter 21:- Hostages

.
.
.
.
________________________________

3 DAYS LATER

LOCATION:- GREMORY FORCE STATION

TIME:- NIGHT

3RD POV:-

Zeoticus was seen working on case as he is the head of the operations. They were around 20 people at the room, trying to make a plan for the capture of Levi. Zeoticus was surrounded with 5 of his 'loyal' assistants as he like to call that.

"So, what did Sirzech trace about the human?" Zeoticus asked.

"Your highness, no trace has ever been done." One of the assistants said.

"Why is that so?" Zeoticus once again asked.

"Your highness, Sirzech just came to underworld along with Mrs. Gremory." One of the assistant said.

Sirzech entered into the room with long face along with Rias and her peerages except Issei. Zeoticus noticed their appearance and asked them without looking.

"Father.........."

"How did it work out?"

Sirzech remains silent while having serious face and Rias couldn't looked at her father face to face. Zeoticus noticed the silence and looked at them.

"What's going on?"

Sirzech then said with a nervous look,

"Levi has escaped. Someone among us helped him escape. There are no other person except us devils at that time."

Zeoticus suddenly stopped his works and removed his glasses with his hand trembling. He then kept his glasses at the table and said,

"Everyone leave except those people who were on mission for capturing Levi."

Suddenly almost half of them left the room, which made the room even more piercing silence. While everyone went out of the door, Zeoticus suddenly rants

"Levi's assassination was an order! Levi was supposed to be dead on spot! How dare you ignore my order!"

He suddenly stood up and rant even more with anger,

"All the militants has been lying to me! Even my own son! The Great Satans are nothing more than just a disloyal coward!"

"I can't permit you to insult our general, your highness!" One of the assistant said.

"Coward, Traitors, Incompetents!" Zeoticus said.

"This is outrageous, Father!" Rias said.

"You all think you're a noble devils just because of your history during war while you just managed to learn how to handle fork and foolishness!"

Zeoticus then slammed the pen at table out of frustration and held Rias tightly.

"We were supposed to be superior! We are proud Devils! We were supposed to be the strongest of them all! How has your peerage or so called family lost against Levi not once but twice?!"

Rias looked down on shambles. Zeoticus left her and sat down at chair. He then lowered his shoulder as in hopeless and kept his head down.

"My orders w-went ignorant. I r-ruled the world by myself, something that The Great Satans couldn't do."

"Your highness, what do we do?" One of the assistants said.

"We are being played by that human, what else could we possibly do?" Zeoticus sighed.