Chapter 33: Resurrection

.
.
.
.
______________________________

Throwback:

There sat a person who was drinking tea in a very professional and cultural manner. He seem to be wearing Japanese cultural kimono dress. That person drinking the tea was Fugisaku Vladi, father of Levi.

"You're finally here. Your tea is getting cold. Come sit beside me." He said.

"W-what the hell are y-you doing here?" Levi said as his eye widen in surprise.

"I suppose......we could have a father-son talk....." Fugisaku sighed.

________________________________

Levi sat down, opposite to him. Fugisaku looked at him straight in the eye for 10 seconds before breaking it away and sipping his tea. Levi too, looked serious at him.

"I can't believe what I am seeing right now." Fugisaku closed his eyes.

Levi sat silent while listening to him patiently.

"The man I forbidden to hand over the status of being the leader of the clan Vladi, is here infront of me."

Levi felt his anger fueling but still didn't show his expression. He too stared back at Fugisaku.

"What your mother see in you, I couldn't. My people said to disband you because you didn't have any special talents like many of the emperor's successor. But now I truly understand who is right."

The emotion in Levi soften a bit and was starting to be curious.

"What your mother saw in you, was a man who will never go behind his words. He's a simple man yet dangerous at the same. Don't let his image fool you, he is much more capable of doing the impossible."

Fugisaku then opened his eyes and looked at Levi.

"That what your mother said to me. If you must know, she can predict future. After all, she is related to the Giants. Did you know what she said more?" Fugisaku said.

Levi kept silence and looked down, when he heard the mention of his mother.

"She said that my son will be one of the greatest legend living on this very earth. He will become exactly how I wanted him to be. Aggression, unmerciful, unforgiving, lust for blood. But he won't be your son anymore."

"Did mom forced you to have a chat with me?" Levi asked.

Fugisaku looked back at him.

"No. I just......i just want to cover up all those times I didn't spent with you." Fugisaku sighed.

Levi didn't say anything but just kept silenced.

"When they told me that my son, Levi killed God by himself, you should of look my face when I found out. I never been so proud for you to have this kind of achievement." Fugisaku smiled.

Levi took a sip of the tea and asked him a sudden question.

"So how's mom?" Levi asked.

"She's doing fine. Infact, she wanted to meet you by herself but she persuaded me to go and have a chat with you. Saying that this would be a good chance to have a talk with you." Fugisaku said.

"So I've been hearing news from the underworld. Gasper is captured, right?" Fugisaku asked seriously.

"Yes, but I promise you that I will get him back. This time, now I have an idea on how to defeat those scums. Even Mr Smith can help me." Levi said.