Chapter 14:- Impossible Attempt

.
.
.
.
________________________________

LOCATION:- The Supreme Court

TIME:- Night

3rd pov:-

Tension were building up the atmosphere. Surely, there could be a lot of questions that devils must have in mind to Levi. Who would confront devils, if not the Great Satan's in their right mind.

"Who are you, human?!"

Sirzech asked to Levi, who then started laughing slowly. The others were tensed by his actions.

"Oh, do I have your attention now devils?"

"Depends. We can end you right there if you do not speak." Jaiden said.

"I want the Supreme Court Leader, which is you Mr. Jaiden. Once I have that, I'll leave."

Jaiden looked at others then back at Levi, holding his same expression.

"Under no circumstances, you are allowed to barge into Devils business. Taking me in will only result in your death." Jaiden spoke.

Meanwhile, Zeoticus looked at Levi closely. Thinking that if the incident was by him or not.

"You. Are you the same human who killed Zatougi?"

Zeoticus glared at Levi, in which Levi looked back at him.

"I killed many people back then. But killing him was more justified." Levi closes his eyes.

Zeoticus was angered by his comment and stood up. He held out his hand and pointed at Levi, who in reaction took out his gun and aimed at his head. Levi then spoke,

"That certain silver haired maid did the same against me. But odds weren't on her side. I expect the Gremory Clan to be as smart."

"Father! Just calm down. We deal with this peacefully."

Sirzech calmed his father down and looked at Levi.

"You didn't hurt her, did you?"

"No. Just unconscious."

Sirzech sighed after that response, but one devil couldn't help but spat angrily,

"Who are you?! Whats your business over here?" Falbium Asmodeus questioned.

"I go by many names. But I prefer to go by, Levi Hibaru Vladi or you may as know, The Boogeyman."

Everyone suddenly eye widen and looked at Levi.

"So it was you. Why, Levi, why would you do something like this?!" Serafall asks.

"I have many reason to note down but I don't have time to make a book. Just give me this devil and I will be out of your picture for a long time or we do this hard way. Let me promise you something, I won't hesitate."

Levi got frustrated. He can't just reveal his intention or he'll just put his brother in trouble.

"I'm afraid it's impossible Levi, I have something better to attend than listen your pointless threats. People, if you will."

All the devils and guards except Sirzech and Serafall nodded. Jaiden then saluted and left the meeting through the same door which Levi entered through. All the devils then put their eyes on Levi, who was just twirling his pencil on the table.

"It's a real big shame that I have to destroy that pretty face of yours. Come to think of it, why do every bad guys have to be handsome?" Serafall giggles.