Chapter 25: There's No Such Thing As God

.
.
.
.
________________________________

LOCATION: KUOH HOSPITAL

TIME: AFTERNOON

3RD POV:

The rapid movement of footsteps could be heard, breaking the silences in hospital with Issei running over to the room. Issei ran as fast as he could to the room where Rias is staying in.

When he went inside, he felt his heart beats faster. Rias were sleeping on her bed and looked to be in worse condition. Around her, her peerage, her family and Azazel were present. Issei couldn't stop the tear rolling down his face. He slowly went to Rias and kneeled down before holding her hand. He then hid his face on mattress, to stop his crying. But it became pointless as everyone could hear him.

"This piece of shit won't let us ever breathe. Everyday and every minutes, he keeps on making new headlines but the only headlines that I always see is that you failed in capturing him." Zeoticus gritted his teeth.

"W-what.....happened to Rias? What did he do to her?" Issei said while stopping his tears.

"Levi plunged the knife straight to her critical point. Lucky enough, he left the knife as if he want to spread a message." Sirzech said.

"What message.....?" Issei asked while looking up at the ceiling.

"He have Asia and want to do exchange trade for Gasper." Sirzech said.

"Then let's do! Let get Asia sooner than later, of what Levi would do to her! I don't want to make the same mistake!" Issei spoke and stood up.

"It's not that easy, Issei."

Sona came into the room and held her arms together. She fixed her glasses and it annoyed Issei even more.

"You don't get to speak in between. You were supposed to be her best friend and yet you let her laid in her puddle of blood."

Issei ran and charged at Soma before being stopped by Kiba and Koneko. Issei struggled as Sona swept her sweat down her forehead.

"As soon as I heard about her condition, I came as fast as I could. Believe me, I have no whatsoever knowle-" Sona got interrupted.

"Bullshit! You knew her! You knew how she would react in such situation, how relentless she could get, how much trouble she would get in just to save her peerage, no, family! To think where she would be, only you know of such information." Issei said angrily.

"Get ahold of yourself, Issei!" Kiba sweat drops.

"Are you looking for trouble, you dumb head?" Koneko said.

"What happened?" Sona ignored Issei and looked at Akeno, who were in burst of tears.

"You selfish bitc-" Issei once again got interrupted by his own President.

"ISSEI!"

The room went silent after Rias screamed out Issei's name. Issei shrugged and looked at her, before being calm and letting Kiba and Koneko know he's being calm. Everyone kept a serious face and watched as Rias sat up on her bed.

"D-do not b-blame her for this. If anything, I'll t-take the blame." Rias said while looking away from them.

"What are you saying Rias?! That man should be blamed for this, for all of this! He made our lives living hell! And-"

"No. It was my fault. I should've been more cautious. But I led him to your parent's house and.....and...." Rias cried a bit.

Issei's parent were still in operation after suffering a major injury from the earlier blast. Issei struggled to stop his tears from falling as he tightened his fist.