Chapter 28: Wounded

.
.
.
.
_________________________________

*BOOOOOOOM*

Muzan Kibutsuji smirked as he looked the smoke up in the air from far. He chuckled by his thoughts and simply stood up after leaning against the limo car. Suddenly the window rolled down a bit and a dark shadow figure started to talk.

"Did you free him?"

"What do you think?"

"So you planned for this to happen?"

"There's no way I would simply turn him over to devils."

"Soon after, you will eat your own words when you realize what mistakes you are going to commit."

"That's the problem."

Muzan turned around and smirked even wider.

"I won't stop until I feel defeat for the first time. For all years of finding someone capable of facing me, I think I found one."

"Why not take on White Emperor?"

"Because I already did. To balance the circumstances in this world, of course I left him alive for the stake of it. But Levi is different, so much different than others. If only he wasn't worry about his brother and being so nuisance, he might get his old form back."

"That alchemy, he did the forbidden alchemy?"

"Of course, he broke the laws of alchemy. Much to everyone disappointment for not being fair, that what make him different from others."

Muzan then opened the car door and sat inside the passenger seat.

"You have too much hope for this man. Are you sure he is the one who can make you taste defeat out of everyone?"

"I let his actions and outcome answer your question."

The dark shadow figure sighed deeply and whistled the driver to move on. There we could hear the sound of bomb blast. Muzan just smirked and looked outside the window.

"Don't disappoint me Levi Vladi."

____________________________________

*BOOOOM*

*BOOOOM*

"Damn it! Stay where you are." Issei screamed.

Levi jumped from left to right, trying to escape the attacks. His left arm were missing due to his recent battle with Muzan, this caused him to staggered a bit and lose some movement. Issei clothes were half burned due to the fire blast occurred in the room. Most of the people were injured in the process and felt weak.

Levi dripped blood bits by bits, and feeling unconsciousness. Levi turned around and suprised Issei with avoiding his punch and straightfully went down.

 Levi turned around and suprised Issei with avoiding his punch and straightfully went down