Chapter 18:- Unexpected Rival

.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________

LOCATION:- CABINET MEETING, KUOH SCHOOL

TIME:- MORNING

3RD POV:-

All the peoples (excluding the 4 strongest leaders and Levi) were sweating from the tension built just because of Levi entrance. This enraged many people such as Xenovia, Issei, Rias and many more. But the most angriest is Michael. Levi went to the seat and sat on it. He then glanced at each and every person. Azazel laughed as he stared at Levi,

"Hibaru huh? I haven't heard that name in a while."

Levi stared back at him.

"You know, you used to fancy your last name a lot. Everywhere I go, you always say that I'm a proud Vladi but never Hibaru." Azazel said.

"You got a lots of nerve coming here, infront of me." Michael gritted his teeth in anger.

Everyone knew why Michael was angry at Levi. But what they didn't know was that Levi could've killed Michael back in the day when he had a chance.

"Oh yes, well since now everyone know, let just say it. Levi did killed a God." Azazel confirmed.

Everyone still couldn't believe the fact that a man who are not even a powerful enemy and still managed to killed God. The most upset one was Michael, Irina, Xenovia and Asia. Xenovia gripped her hand in anger but couldn't do anything because one wrong move would cause a great problem.

"Impressive. Just when I thought he wasn't any better." Sona thought to herself.

"Wow! He could be seriously good addition, had he not attacked us and meet us in bad terms." Rias thoughts.

After a few seconds of silence, Asia broke it with a little bit of voice cracking.

"W-why did y-you do it?" Asia asked, while trying to contain her tears.

"Asia.........."

"Sorry issei, I j-just want to k-know the t-truth.

Levi looked at her before closing his eyes.

"God's death was necessary. If I hadn't killed him, you would see less devils and fallen angels. Perhaps you won't even meet Rias. He was corrupted. You should be thankful because no one was capable of finishing him for good."

Asia cried softly, not wanted to disturb others. The leaders were saddened because the people who always looked upto the God that needed a guidance didn't know that he was not even there. Issei comforted her by holding her hand. Levi could feel a great hatred towards him from many peoples.

"So why are you here, Levi? You could have a nice life under hiding. You could just forgot about what happened and live your new life." Azazel said.

"Unfortunately that won't be the case. My people still need justice for those people who had died by his hand. He should either served an imprisonment or death punishment." Sirzech said.

"Giving him death punishment is just letting him off easily. I won't accept this unless I have a shot at him." Michael said while hinting a little bit of anger.

"You have to try more harder than threaten me, Michael. I remember you were there when I killed him. You couldn't do anything by that time. You could've prevented his death but you are just another pathetic person just like all the others." He tried to instigated Michael.

Levi then suddenly looked at Azazel, who was surprised by his actions.

"Don't think that you are off the hook, Azazel."