Chapter 27: Apprehended

.
.
.
.

___________________________________

PRESENT:

3rd pov:

"What do you want?" Levi asked.

"Oh how soft have you gone, Levi? Back then, you used to kill anyone who come between your way and not give them a mercy. Funny how the times had changed, I wonder why that is. Is it the girls that changed you or is it your brother?" Muzan said while still showing his grin.

"Answer me! What the hell do you possibly want from me?" Levi said once again.

"Well, I've been forced by my superior to capture you, but who know? Maybe I only took up this job because of reward or maybe even break your legacy?" Muzan chuckled.

"You should stop before it get too far. You won't succeed." Levi said with bland expression.

"Hohoho, you think you can beat me? Well hate to break the news for you lad, your past self would be the only one to hold against me." Muzan smirked.

Levi fixed his composure and sprinted at him. Muzan stayed in his position and simply grinned at him. Levi attempted a kick straight to the face, but Muzan held out his elbow and protect his face. Levi grunted and switched to the other leg and did roundhouse kick to his other side. But surprisingly, Muzan dodged. Levi then jumped out of the way and looked Muzan's direction, but he couldn't see him. Just as he looked at the other way, he grunted loudly when he received a kick to the guts from Muzan. Levi flew back and fell against the tree. The blow he received from Muzan was too much for him as he vomited blood. He held his stomach and fell down. Levi then stood up and tried to attack but,

"How pathetic and weak you are, maybe I was wrong about you

"How pathetic and weak you are, maybe I was wrong about you."

Muzan came over to Levi, who fell down and tried to get up. Muzan then kicked Levi from the side way, which made him rolled over.

"Here I thought someone like you would give me a challenge, a chance for me to taste defeat for the first time."

Muzan then sat down and held up Levi's hair, seeing the pain expression from him.

"What do I do to make you motivated, hmm? Maybe I should go after your brother and leave you with nothing but a memories? Or maybe I should go after that Highschool girls whom you must have feeling for?"

Muzan then started getting crazy and showed his violent expression. He then bashed Levi's face on the ground and did not stop.

"Tell me what is it that you so much desire for? What is it that will make you motivate to win no matter what? What will it take to bring the true Levi Vladi?!"

Muzan then screamed and tried to deliver the final blow, but Levi just managed to slip between it and rolled over to the side before kicing him to the face. Muzan flew over to the side and sighed deeply. Levi coughed as much as he could and stood up slowly, with blood dripping down his forehead.