Chapter 10:- Who Is Your Brother?

.
.
.
.

____________________________

Location:- The Student Council

Time:- Morning

3rd pov:-

There were tension across the room. If some common people were in this pressure, they would feel the difficulties in breathing.

Sona Sitri looked at him sitting opposite to her. She then sat down with Tsubaki to her side.

"What do you want?" Sona asks.

There was painful silence between them for about few minutes. Then out of irritation, one of the council members spoke.

"Listen here you little piece of-"

She got interrupted by Levi.

"What do you know about Gremory?" Levi spoke, breaking the silence.

They all looked at him with confusion spread over them.

"I think you got the wrong person. I'm not the one who has this such kind of information." Sona replies.

"No. You do have this kind of information. You and all others in this very room are devils. Infact, you are in good terms with them."

Levi action of words made everyone gasped except Sona and Tsubaki who were sweating as they didn't want to show it.

"Wah-what?! What proof do you?" Sona asks.

"Well I don't need proof to tell you. Infact, it just requires logical thinking." Levi answers.

"How so? Enlighten me."

Sona got interested by him on how did he found out that they are devils. Levi then laughed at them.

"You're truly dumb if you think that I couldn't notice it. I mean think about it, the ones who are controlling the whole Kuoh territory, are in the hands of Gremory and Sitri household which is you and this....... "

"Rias Gremory."

"Right, Don't you think it would make sense that you would get your hand on Student Council responsibility?"

"I suppose so. Still, what is your business with her?" Sona then adjust her glasses.

Suddenly Levi mood changed to being serious.

"I'm here for my brother and I heard from my source that this devil household have captured him. I want to know where he is."

"Wait a minute, who is your brother?" Tsubaki asks with such interest.

"I actually don't know his name. But my soul just feel like he is here. Captured and locked."

Sona and Tsubaki looked at each other then back at Levi.

"Who are you really, Levi?"

"What do you mean?"

"Uhm full name, please?"

"Levi Hibaru Vladi."

Suddenly shock expression went across the faces of Sona and Tsubaki.

"So this was the reason you've been targeting devils?"

"Yes. Now I say question. Where is he?"

"You do know, I cannot break Gremory trust merely to a stranger we don't even know."

"So you won't tell me?"

"I'm afraid so. Unless........."

Sona was thinking. What could she possibly gain something from it? Thinking about it for a few seconds, she then looked back at Levi.