Chapter 26: Hitman

.
.
.
.
___________________________________

LOCATION:- SOMEWHERE IN WAREHOUSE

TIME:- NIGHT

3RD POV:-

The scene starts with Levi pouring water on his face. He sighed and looked himself on the mirror. Feeling curious, he looked upon the scar gash next to his left shoulder and touched it

"What is this feeling? Why do I feel like something is missing?"

Reminding himself that he has a metal arm, he opened the cabinet and found a motor oil. He poured a motor oil on his left arm. After greasing his arm, Levi stepped out of the washroom and went over to make some breakfast. Just as he went to the kitchen, he heard the ringing of his phone.

"I hope it's not Mr Smith, or else he would kick my bum."

Levi saw it was Sona who called him. Releiving his expression, he picked up.

"Hello Levi, I heard your plan are now in action."

"Sure is, Sona."

"You know, I didn't expect your plan to start this soon. Should of look my face when I first saw the news."

"Well, what were you expecting me to do?"

"You know, stop this whole mess. I wanted you to stay by my side. Maybe we could be even together, in the line of business of course."

"That sound promising, but I have only one goal and promise. And that is to get my brother back."

"Yes yes, I very well knew that for sure. You are one of the most, what do you say, 'different' man I have ever met."

Levi became silent and face palmed his face.

"Complementing me won't give you laid."

"Fiesty, huh? I like it."

Both Levi and Sona chuckled at each other.

"How's Tsubaki?"

"She's fine. Mostly, all she do is paperwork and being informant. Also, she kept on updating me about the status of Levi Hibaru. Seem like I have a competition."

"So, I want to ask you something."

"Yes, say?"

"Who massacred Vladi Clan?"

After that, Sona went silent. Levi waited patiently as he wanted to know what happened to Vladi Clan and if anyone know the answer, it would be Sona.

"Well from what the history were written, they described a man who had tattooed a transmutation alchemy on his left arm. However, they say it was out of revenge, vengeance or even, lust for blood."

"Thank you."

"No worries. Say, I want to know something."

"Say."

"You have captured Asia, didn't you? What are you going to do about her?"

"I think I just do the exchange deals with Gremory."

"But don't you think it's risky? I mean, even if they do accept it, they have army and you are alone by any means. In circumstances, you are good as dead."

"Well, I doubt that they would be willing to do such irrational stuff."

"Levi, I know Rias more than you. I-"

"Which is why, I have you and I am thankful for what you have done for me. If there's anyone I can trust blindly, it's you."

Levi didn't realized how touching his words were to Sona, who were blushing in process.