Chapter-5: War

.
.
.
.

_______________________________

Levi's pov:

It was total bloodshed. In my apartment. Full of these supernatural beings. I had no choice but to end them.

Location: Levi's living room

I sat on one of the couches with Charlie sitting on the opposite couch.

"Geez Levi. Already on mission?" said Charlie followed with a sigh.

"I came here for one sole reason. And this act was self defend." I said.

"You know, when I first heard about you coming here, to this very town, I thought you came here for vacation. After all that missions you went through, does it hurt you to have few days off?" Said Charlie.

"All my life, I just want to find my brother." I said with both of my eyes closed.

"Levi, whatever you do, just contact us. I find any relevant information to the best of my abilities. Just know, WE are always here for you." said Charlie

After a few seconds of moment,

"Charlie, do you have any informations about devils?" I said.

"Not very much. We are just call to cover up the massacres of stray devils. Other than that, I don't know very much. May I ask how you know about these things and what's your purpose with this said devils? Surely you're not in right mind to do this." Charlie said.

" No, Charlie. My boss had told me about it. My sources says that these devils have my brother. The only question remain is, which households?" I said.

" I don't know that much. But whatever you do, you should know that these devils aren't messing around. They are too strong for you, Levi." Charlie implies.

" I can't stop when I'm this close to meeting him. Do you know anything about devils?" I asked.

" Hmm, I just know one person. " Charlie smiles.

______________________________

Scene change:

Location : School Courtyard.

Rias pov:

After winning dodgeball game against Sona and her peerage, we decided to go straight to the familiars forest.

As my peerage all gathered in a living room of an old building,

"Issei-kun, I'm happy that we won." Asia smiles.

"Oh yeah, that was close battle. But in the end, we showed them the right place." Issei laughs.

"Now now, Issei. Don't talk too much. You never know what might happen."
I said.

" (giggles), Issei dear. How's your friend down there? Want me to do the same when I suck out your power?~" Akeno giggles.

I then looked at her with angry expression.

"Be serious, Akeno. We have familiars to catch. Ain't that true, my lovely servants?" I spoke.