chapter 2

Authors POV

Aaradhya was cleaning the Puja room. It was 7 in the evening still Amaya hadn't returned yet. Aaradhya was worried for her , her mother asked her that did Amaya called her, she lied to her that she was struck in the traffic.

"Gannu ji di is very Disturbed because of her modeling career , please gannu ji make her get selected. You know nah how passionate she is about modeling.." Aaradhya was blabbering constantly in front of Lord Ganesh Idol.

As the door bell rang she quickly got into her feet and rushed to open the door.

"Di did they call....." Aaradhya asked as soon as she opened the door but stopped seeing a dull and gloomy Amaya , Aaradhya got worried seeing her like that.

"Di what happened." She asked worriedly seeing her sister like that.

Amaya shook her head and got inside the house. Dropping her bag in the Sofa she started walking towards her room.

Her parents were sitting on the hall watching TV but seeing their daughter like that they got worried.

"Amu beta what happened are you okay." Her mother asked standing up from the sofa to stand beside and caressing her hair with concern.

Amaya shook her head." Nothing Mom just tired because of all the traffic."

" Beta you could have called me nah I would come there to pick you up." Her father said.

Amaya didn't said anything just walked into her room.

Seeing her sister like that Aaradhya can very well guess that she didn't got any call.

She angirly looked at the Lord Ganesh idol, you didn't do correct Ganu ji , besan ka laddu cancelled. Saying this in her mind she went towards her sister room stomping her feet.

Amaya was sitting on her bed hugging her knees close to her chest. From childhood only she was fascinated with stylish dress . When she and Aaradhya was child , she used to make Aaradhya audience and copy the ramp walking from tv.

When she told her parents that she went to me a model they refused her. As for them modeling isn't a decent career.

It's not like her parents are not supportive or doesn't love her, infact from childhood only they treated her like a princess and full filled her every wishes, the problem is her parents are little orthodox minded.

A knock on her door Disturbed her thoughts.

She wiped her tears and got down from the bed and opened the door to see her twin standing their with concern echoing on her whole face.

"Di let's go have dinner you know mummy has made yummy...." Aaradhya tried to cheer her sister but she cut her off.

"Aaradhya I am not hungry , I want to be alone for sometime, Please go." She said.

"But di."

"I said nah go leave me alone for sometime." Saying this loudly she closed the door on her face making her flinch.

Aaradhya face lost its spark , but she knows her sister needs time.

"Where is Amu, Aru." Her mother asked seeing her coming back alone.

" Di said she is not hungry and also having headache, Don't worry I will give her milk." Aradhaya said while giving her parents a assuring smile.

After her parents had dinner she warmed milk for her sister and went to her room preparing herself for a shout as she knows her sister has a very short temper.