chapter 3

Authors POV

"Are you fucking kidding me Amaya." Vihaan shouted after hearing her.

Amaya had called Vihaan in one of the park which they used to go, there wasn't many people which was a relief for her.

"Vihaan try to understand....." Amaya tried to calm him.

"What should I try to understand Amaya, yesterday I informed my family that I will come there next week with you and now you are telling me that you will leave for Paris for freaking nine months." He again shouted at her.

Vihaan was always calm with her Because he knows she has a very short temper, in their seven years of relationship he is the one who always handled everything maturely and calmly.

Amaya got pissed of , why can't he understands that she is finally stepping towards her dream. In no hell is she going to let go of this opportunity.

"Then what you want me to do Vihaan  , lose this opportunity and kill my dream with my own hands and meet your family, is this what you want. Don't you want me to achieve my dream." Amaya to shouted at him.

"How can you say this Maya when you very well know how much I want you to achieve your dreams." He said to her this time a little calmly.

This made her shut. She cannot deny this, Vihaan has many times told her to let him help her. But she always denied him saying she doesn't want to do anything using his name and she wants to achieve her goal on her own. Infact when she first disclosed the contest matter after Aradhaya he was the one who supported her.

Amaya rubbed her temple." I'm sorry Vihaan, but you tell me what should I do I can't let go of this opportunity, you to know how important it is for me."  She said while heaving a helpless sigh.

Vihaan held her from her shoulder and made her sit on the nearby bench.

" Maya believe me if I knew this I could have made some excuse to my family or explain them the whole situation but the problem is Maya, my family was Soo excited to meet you and introduce you to everyone that the have arrange a party where the whole London is invited. If media will come to know that the party is cancelled and you didn't attended it they will create a big fuss over it." Vihaan explained her calmly.

They both were sitting on the park for hours when something clicked on Amaya's head.

She instantly stood up from her place." Vihaan you want to introduce Amaya to your family and everyone right , means you only need Amaya if Amaya go with you then everything will be sorted right." Amaya asked Vihaan who nodded confusedly.

She clapped her hands happily." Fine then Amaya will go to London and meet your family while I go to Paris to achieve my dream." She said with spark in her eyes.

Vihaan looked at her like she has gone crazy." Maya don't tell me you have something on your wicked mind."

She turned towards him and winked." Just wait and watch boyfriend dear."..............

----------------------------------------

Uh uh guys what is cocking into Amaya head.

What do you think about the chapter please do let me know.

Do vote and comments guys." Puppy eyes*

Until next time.

Love ❤- Ira