chapter 17

'WHEN FATE PLAY ITS GAME '  has reached 1k votes, I m Soo happy that's why another update for you all. Thank you all of you for showering love on ARADHAYA, AMAYA AND VIHAAN.

Authors POV

Aradhaya come out of the bathroom after getting ready for her college,

She saw her mobile ringing, she picked it up and saw her mother name flashing

She saw her mobile ringing, she picked it up and saw her mother name flashing. She got tensed a bit but picked it up,

"Haa maa." Aradhaya asked.

"Aru give them phone to Amaya." Her mother serious voice come from the other side.

She got more tensed." Wh-why maa if you want to tell something, tell me I will tell di." She asked getting afraid.

"No I want to talk to Amaya, and no excuses if she is sleeping wake her up, if she outside I am waiting." Her mother voice was firm and filled with finality.

Aradhaya gulped." Maa, di is bathing I will call you when she comes."Aradhaya said mentally praying.

"Fine! But I'm waiting after five minutes I will call again." Her mother said and cut the call.

Aradhaya immediately run out of her room.

"Listen where is Vihaan." Aradhaya asked the servant hurriedly.

" Sir is in his room ma'am." He replied.

Aradhaya dashed inside his room not bothering to knock." Vihaan ji we are in problem mom.....AHHHHH."  Aradhaya shouted in mid sentence  covering her eyes and turning around.

"What the fuck. Why are screaming like a mad woman." Vihaan said irritated uncovering his hands from ears.

"NO CURSING." Aradhaya shouted again.

"Jeez woman fine." Vihaan said, he doesn't wanted to become deaf in a young age.

"And why I am screaming, did you see yourself, you..are... you are...ahhh." she said frustrated.

"I am what." He asked confused not getting the reason for her sudden outburst.

"You are necked Vihaan ji." Aradhaya finally said shaking her head to clear the image.

Vihaan was standing in his room shirtless with only his towel, after bathing and that was time our innocent Aru entered his room.