chapter 15

Authors POV

"Aunty please no more I am really full." Aradhaya whined .

Mala glared at her." Shut up Amaya , think this as your punishment for your carelessness." She said sternly, feeding her another spoonful of soup.

Aradhaya looked at Swastika pleadingly." Don't look at me like that Aradhaya, it's not going to work." Swastika said shrugging.

Aradhaya pouted."fine but I want to go home, I don't like it here." Aradhaya said.

Mala looked at her sternly." Do you hear yourself Amaya, it's been two days only of your fracture." She said in disbelief.

"Aunty please I don't like hospital from childhood only , please aunty I promise I will listen to you all." Aradhaya said with puppy eyes.

Mala thought for sometime then looked at Swastika who nodded at her." Okay fine let me talk with the doctor but you will always be in bed no work only rest ,." Mala said and Aradhaya nodded her head with a wide smile.

_____________

"Welcome back home bhaabi." Vivian shouted lightly hugging Aradhaya who sat on her bed in Rajput mansion.

"Amaya you remember nah what doctor said, you will be in pure bed rest okay." Mala said.

Aradhaya nodded she was sad that she have sit till Soo many days like a doll plus she skipped her college on second day itself.

"Aunty please let me go to college nah I already missed it for two days,." Aradhaya said.

Everyone looked at her in disbelief." Just shut up I m like your mother Soo listen to me and rest." Mala said.

A knock Disturbed them. They saw one of the servant standing." Ma'am , someone named Nisha has come to meet Amaya ma'am ." He said.

Everyone looked excluding Aradhaya looked confused." Who Nisha,." Swastika asked.

"Aunty she is my friend." Aradhaya said.

"Oh okay, send her up." Mala said.

Few minutes later Nisha knocked on the door, she stopped looking at the other people. " Did I come in the wrong time." She asked smiling sheepishly.

Mala smiled." No beta you come at the right time we were just scolding her for even thinking of stepping out of this room and she is thinking about going to college." Mala said looking at Aradhaya disbelievingly.

Nisha chuckled a bit, " okay you both talk we will come later." Swastika said.

"You go mom , I will give these ladies some company, by the way I m Vivian Ms.Nisha." Vivian said flirtingly smriking,

Everyone of their eyes widened, Nisha looked at him amused." I m Nisha Ahuja , its nice to meet you little bro." Nisha with amused smile.

Vivian smile vanished and he cleared his throat." I..I.. have to call ...my friend excuse me." He said embarrassed and walked out.

Everyone laughed after he left." I m sorry for his shameless flirting Dear , I hope you don't mind." Swastika said.

Wish shook her head." It's completely alright aunty and it's his age of doing these." She said smiling widely.

"Okay you guys talk ,we go now." Mala said.

As both of them left , Nisha turned towards Aradhaya." How are you Amaya, ." Nisha asked her.

Aradhaya smiled." I m fine just this stupid hand is not letting me do anything." She said pouting.

Nisha smiled." Oh I know how horrible this is, but trust me the best thing is the pampering and the love filled scolding." She said smiling wide.