chapter 24

Authors POV

"Vidushi please nah I don't want to wear jeans." Aradhaya pleased but Vidushi didn't paid any heed.

"And I don't want to listen any bullshit about From those bimbos , I would give them a good lesson but no you won't let me because you want peace Soo bear with this." Vidushi said angirly walking out of her room dragging Aradhaya with her.

"I want to show them that you to can dress up fancy like us, how dare they call you a unsmart oldie." Vidushi said fuming.

"Vidushi let them say whatever they want nah, I don't care what they say...." Aradhaya said but Vidushi cut her off,

"But I care Bhaabi you are the future daughter in law of Rajput family and no one means no one will insult you and get away with it." Vidushi said seriously.

"But this dress.." Aradhaya started but shut up when she saw Vihaan walking out of his room.

Vihaan stopped looking at Aradhaya, she was looking different beautiful in the red kurti and jeans.

Vidushi saw both of them lost in each other's and smiled teasingly, she walked towards Vihaan." Gulabu anke Jo Teri Dekhi diwana yeh Dil hogya ,." She sang bringing them back to reality.

Aradhaya looked away blushing, and Vihaan again felt that feeling looking at her Rosy cheeks, Vihaan cleared his throat.

"Umm why this sudden Change." Vihaan asked while his eyes took a double check on Aradhaya.

Did I look bad Ganju ji  Aradhaya thought sadly , Vihaan noticed her expression,

"You are looking pretty Aradhaya." Vihaan said with a smile Aradhaya face lit up and she smiled wide , she felt her confidence building hearing his words.

"Wah wah , few minutes back this girl was eating my head and now look at her smiling wide." Vidushi said dramatically.

Aradhaya looked down blushing more while Vihaan smiled at her adorableness.

"Not why Soo sudden Change." Vihaan again asked.

"Don't say Bhai few of our college Bim......mmmmm." before Vidushi could say anything Aradhaya clamped her mouth shut.

"Nothing nothing Vihaan ji it's just I always wear salwar nah in college Soo thought to Change it today." Aradhaya said smiling nervously.

Vihaan narrowed his eyes he knows she is hiding something but didn't said anything.

"Very well then let's go downstairs." Vihaan said and walked downstairs mentally noting to inform the bodyguards to keep an eye on Aradhaya.

Vidushi removed Aradhaya hand and glared at her." What was that Bhaabi." She asked keeping her hand on her hips.

"Vidushi please nah let's keep it between us only and they just teased nothing more Soo please." Aradhaya pleaded with puppy eyes.

Vidushi sighed." Fine!... But hear me loud and clear one more time they or do something I m going to talk directly to dad." She said and Aradhaya nodded.