the love tale

(Naina in class 7 Arjun class 10 )

Naina was sitting on her parents bed sobbing hugged her happy teddy tightly. She was still in her school dress.

"Naina what happened beta why are you crying, keu ki toke kichu bole che school ( did someone said anything to you in school) ." Her mother asked worriedly as she was continuesly crying without talking with anyone or eating anything.

In response Naina just buried her face more into her teddy, Mrs.Roy sighed and say beside her caressing her daughter hair." Are you upset that Arjun couldn't come today to play with you but you know nah tomorrow is his test and he is preparing for it." Her mother said and Naina looked up at her with her black eyes filled with tears.

She looked at her for few seconds then again hugged the teddy continueing her crying.

"Tara...Tara..." They both looked up to see a worried Arjun standing in the doorway panting for breath.

"Arjun what are you doing here , tomorrow is your test you should be studying beta." Mrs.Roy said.

Arjun shook his head his eyes were on the girl who weeping hugging her teddy without looking at him."aunty I called uncle for asking about Tara but he said that she is continuously crying after returning from school, how can I concentrate on study after hearing she is crying." Arjun said with his eyes still on the crying girl.

Mrs.Roy sighed she knows no one can handle these except them both. She walked out of the room knowing they will solve their Matter,

Arjun walked towards Naina but she turned her head." Tara what happened did I do something wrong," he asked softly kneeling down in front of her.

She shook her head," then why are you angry on me , I know you only turn your face away from me when you are angry tell me what happened." He asked.

"You will leave me." She mumbled hiccuping.

His eyes widened." Stupid girl you told you this." He asked sternly.

"Shreshtha di our senior told me today that you will leave me once you get more better friends then me, I m not topper like you nah." She mumbled sniffling.

Arjun closed his eyes in anger he then opened them and made her look at him." Who said you are not a topper, for me your marks doesn't decide if you are topper but your attempt does." Arjun said with a smile.

(A/n- dialogue taken from the chichore movie)

"And about me leaving you , I promise you that I will never leave your side no matter what, wherever Naina will be Arjun will be with her and wherever Arjun will be Naina will be with him." He promised Making her smile brightly.

But what they didn't know was that how much their this innocent promise is going to change their lives.....

Wanna read more about Arjun and Naina then join them in their love tale , which was beyond everything.

Read vote comment and off course share ❤