chapter 6

Authors POV

Next day.

Amaya made Aradhaya ready for shopping.

"Di I don't want to do shopping I already have Soo many dress." Aradhaya said for ten times once Amaya come out from her washroom all ready.

"I know Aru but all of them are old fashioned and also behen ji type..I mean those are very very traditional." Amaya said applying her lip gloss.

Aradhaya looked down at her finger, it's true she doesn't wear modern stylish dress because she likes traditional and it's more comfortable in it.

"Okay now no more questions come we are getting late." Amaya said and picked up her bag and dragged Aradhaya out of the room.

Amaya was wearing a black maxi knee length dress which made her look simply yet stunting with her hair in a stylish bun and perfect make over.

Aradhaya was wearing a white salwar with multi color flower print on it she was looking damn cute with her hair open and just a light lipgloss on her face.

They come to hall where her mother was arranging the sofa neatly.

"Aru , Amu where are you both going beta." Her mother asked.

"Mom we are going for shopping, Aradhaya and I are living in two days Soo I thought to do some necessary shopping for us." Amaya replied.

Her mother nodded." Okay should I tell your father to pick you both up from the mall." Her mother asked.

Aradhaya was about to nod in yes but Amaya spoke before her." No mom we can guarantee how much time it will take us and don't worry we will take cab and yes we will have lunch outside, bye mom." Amaya said and dragged Aradhaya out of the house.

Both the sister are walking in road , they are now in a good distance from their house but still Amaya hadn't booked any cab.

"Di why did you refused papa to pick us up, you know how much traffic is there on evening time plus these cab also takes times...." Aradhaya was continuesly blabbering but stopped as her sister stopped in middle of her walking which caused Aradhaya to bump into her back.

"Oww...di why did you stopped all of a sudden...wha..." Aradhaya asked rubbing her nose but stopped when she saw where Aradhaya was looking.

In front of them was Black BMW and Vihaan was leaning into it with his one leg in a kick up leg position giving him a run away model looks . He was wearing black jeans and gray coat and sky shirt tugged into it, his hair was perfectly gelled giving him a sexy look.

Vihaan smiled when he saw Amaya walking towards him looking simple yet stunting as usual, she sure has a model like looks and that's why she always looks stunting in a simple dress also.

But his smile dropped when he spotted Aradhaya behind her who was looking at him with widened eyes.

He didn't know that Amaya will also bring her sister with her. Amaya had messaged him that she wanted to go for shopping today and thought he was not in a good mood yesterday after her little bomb dropping but still he agreed,.

if it was another time he could have throwed a lot of excuse because shopping with Amaya mean a whole day wasting. She will look after dress after dress still nothing will catch her eyes , he doesn't have any problem if she brought the mall because it would be less wasting of Time.

But this time he agreed because he wanted to spend the remaining three days with her after that she would fly to Paris and will be busy with her career.

"Hey Vihu darling you are looking Soo hot baby." Amaya throwed her arms around his necks once they reach him.

Vihaan hugged her back , his mood was a little spoiled because of Aradhaya's presence because he wanted to spend the day with only two of them.