chapter 27

Authors POV

It was Sunday and all the girls were sitting in Aradhaya's room after completing their respective assignment.

"God I m bored do something guys." Vidushi said throwing the novel which Aradhaya gave her to read.

"Then study nah ." Aradhaya said looking up from her medical books.

Gia Vidushi and Nisha groaned."A....I mean Amaya Dont give Soo much pressure or else you will really get big glasses on your eye like that picture." Nisha said teasingly.

Aradhaya head snapped at her while Vidushi and Gia looked at them confused." What picture." Gia asked.

Nisha took out her mobile and showed them the picture." Aww Bhaabi you look Soo cute." Vidushi said.

Aradhaya looked at Nish accusingly who grinned at her," but seriously guys it's Soo boring let's have some fun nah." Gia said.

"What kind of fun." Aradhaya's asked with narrowed eyes.

"How about we all got to nightclub today." Nisha said with Twinkling eyes.

"Hahaha...do you really think Nisha that my dear over protective brother would allow me to go to nightclub without sending a two car full of bodyguards who will follow us everywhere like a criminal." Vidushi asked sarcastically.

Nisha huffed." That's my problem to if Ishaan returns back then he won't let out of his sharp eagle eyes and he is way to much protective." Nisha said pouting sadly.

They all sat in sadness while Aradhaya rolled her eyes and continued to study.

"Hey guys we can't fool the the alpha but we at least can fool the beta Delta's right." Nisha asked suddenly.

All of them looked like at her like she is a runaway mental." I mean we can fool Vihaan or Ishaan but we can at least fool their second in commands right." She asked happily.

All of them grinned excluding Aradhaya who was busy studying not paying attention to whatever they were talking.

" This girl really needs to have a blast night." Gia said looking at her.

"You don't worry tonight Bhaabi will surely become a bomb ." Vidushi said smriking.

"Okay then let's plan everything." Nisha said and they all nodded and started to plan like they are going in a dangerous mission..

Vidushi clapped her hands excitedly." That's great, i m Soo excited finally I can have fun without any bodyguards trailing behind me." Vidushi said.

"Okay then it's decided you guys meet me in my mansion, till then I think what I can do with beta Jaiden."  Nisha said.

Both the girls shook their head at her chose of words.

____________________

"Vidushi are you crazy I m not wearing it." Aradhaya said shaking her head frantically.

"Common Bhaabi we are going to nightclub and you can't wear salwar there." Vidushi said.

Aradhaya shook her head." Then I m not going." She sat sitting on the bed.

"What!!...you have to come with us this our girls group night out." Vidushi said.

Gia sat beside her on the bed." Babe please wear it nah I promise you if you feel uncomfortable in there we would come back at that instant..... please please...those bitches spoiled my whole mood yesterday let's have this fun nah please for me please." Gia pleaded with puppy eyes.