chapter 8

Authors POV

Vihaan was restless, he doesn't know how will he act this ridiculous act, oh how badly he wished that could be Amaya with him.

Sighing deeply, he got up from his sitting position and headed towards the room Aradhaya is in. He knocked on the door but there was no response.

He was about to knock again when the door opened reveling a sleepy Aradhaya, her waist length hair was messy , eyes were half open, she was rubbing her eyes she was looking cute in that state.

For a moment Vihaan forgot that it was Aradhaya and thought her as Amaya, Because wearing the tight jeans and flimsy top she was looking exactly like Amaya.

Snap out of your trance Vihaan , she is not your Maya his subconscious put a stop at his wild thoughts.

He cleared his throat awkwardly thus snapping Aradhaya from her sleepy state.

Aradhaya's eyes snapped open and all her sleep went out of window as reality snapped at her, she looked at Vihaan like he is a ghost, she was about to close the door in embarrassment but Vihaan voice stopped her.

"We land in one hour." He said to her and without giving any response she closed the door immediately.

Aradhaya hit her forehead." Oh Gannu ji why I always land myself in embarrassment,." Aradhaya asked with a crying face.

AFTER  ONE HOUR

Aradhaya and Vihaan was walking towards exit of the airport.

Here Aradhaya was feeling uncomfortable in the jeans and top, the jeans was sticking to her like a second skin and the top was showing a little bit of her belly , Aradhaya was time to time trying to pull the fabric down.

Vihaan was feeling irritated by her pulling season, he bend a little to match her hight. Aradhaya become stiff feeling his breath near her ear.

"Stop pulling your top if you don't want to tear it in half and give a show to the people." Vihaan whispered and straighten himself.

Immediately her pulling season stopped and sighed in irritation. He started walking again but suddenly someone jumped on him making him stumble backwards.

"Brooooooooooooo." The person shouted loudly while clinging to him making his ear bleed.

Vihaan teared himself away from him and glared at his cousin." Vivian how many times I told you stop jumping on me like a kid, you are grown up guy for god sakes." Vihaan said to him annoyed.

Vivian smiled at him cheekily." Sorry bro actually I got over excited, now tell me where is my bhaabi." Vivian said excitingly.

Soo the drama began now Vihaan thought groaning inwardly.

He went to Aradhaya who was silently watching them like a lost puppy. He put a hand on her shoulder and she said immediately she becomes stiff and started struggling.

Vihaan put up a fake smile and bend down to her ear." Stop your Damm struggling otherwise the whole plan will be spoiled, and I don't want to put suspicion on my family's mind because of your stupidity." He whispered to her with a lovely expression like he is whispering something lovely to her.