chapter 37

Authors POV

"Amaya bring me that file."

"Amaya call that person."

"Amaya give these files to that person."

"Amaya inform me about schedule."

"Amaya arrange my schedule for tomorrow."

These are things Amaya hearing continuesly from yesterday and the moment she entered Today. She wanted nothing but to stab Veer with the Pen she was writing from morning.

"Amaya bring me a black coffee." Veer said reading a file.

Amaya almost pulled her hair out then a idea struck her mind she smiled sweetly." Sure sir." She said sweetly and walked out.

Veer looked at her in suspicion at her overly sweet voice she is up to something he thought.

Amaya looked at the coffee in front of her and then at the container of sugar." He did Soo much for me how about thanking him with something sweet." Amaya said and emptied the whole container in the coffee.

She mixed it well and smriked." Tsk tsk Veer Singh you are Soo going to regret messing with Amaya patel." She said, but she was not aware of the camera which was above her.

She entered inside after receiving his permission, ." Here is your coffee SIR." she said with a sweet smile.

Veer took the coffee from her sipped calmly , Amaya waited for the reaction but he said nothing and calmly drank it .

" You know Amaya I really like the coffee,and you Soo SWEETLY brought it for me that's why I also made coffee for you after all you must be tired to from morning nah." Veer said equally sweetly giving her a coffee.

Amaya looked at him suspiciously then sipped one and immediately she covered her mouth with her hand.

"The washroom is that." Veer pointed towards a door and Amaya immediately bolted inside as she tasted her own medicine.

____________________

Aradhaya entered inside the mansion as Amaya called her last time and told her to come today she didn't wanted to come but then Vidushi and Vivian also requested.

She walking and didn't saw about to collide with Vihaan but stopped at the right time.

Both of them looked at each other Aradhaya was relieved that he looked a lot better. They both were lost in each other but like something snapped inside Vihaan and averted his eyes and walked out without giving a glance at Aradhaya.

Aradhaya closed her eyes in pain and took a deep breath and opened it but all these were observed by Amaya who was sure that something was wrong with both of them.

Aradhaya smiled and walked towards them were Vivian and Vidushi was sitting along with Amaya.

"Here you Aradhaya we were waiting for you." Amaya said pulling her to sit.

"What is it." Aradhaya asked.

"Actually tomorrow is Badi maa's birthday and all are thinking to surprise her Soo you also help us planning." Vivian said and Aradhaya nodded

"Okay Soo what should we gift her,." Vidushi asked as they all planned everything.

"How about jewelry." Amaya asked.

"She already have Soo many jewellery and I m sure half of the guest are going to gift her that." Vidushi said.

"What about a car." Vivian explained excited and immediately received a smack from Vidushi.