chapter 5

Vihaan's POV

"Mom mom Relax why are you getting Soo worked up." I said to mom over phone who was way to much excited to meet her son's girlfriend.

I just hope that whatever Amaya has thought will help us solve our problem.

"Son you don't understand there Soo many things to do my would be daughter in law will come here for the first time, anyway did you decided on which day you both are coming and try to come within this week please." I can feel mom making puppy eyes from the other side.

I talked with her for sometime then hang up.

Amaya has messaged me early morning to meet her at our favorite park.

I hope our problem get solved, from the Time I had seen her in my friend party I felt attracted to her.

She was bold , straight forward and ambitious, and confident.

We started dating and she was the first girl whom I took seriously. I am happy about our relationship as non of us nag each other for anything. We always mature in our relationship except few of the time when Maya lost control over her temper and I have to act maturely.

I tried helping Maya to achieve her dream but Everytime she refused saying that she doesn't want to achieve her dream depending on me or using my name.

I supported her always and full filled her every demand because she is my first love. I tried many times to make her understand to open our relationship to our parents but she always give a excuse or other , I also didn't pressured her as I wanted her to be happy, her happiness is my first priority and I can do anything for it.

Thinking all these my gaze fall on the wall clock. I quickly got out of the bed and headed for shower.

I decided to wear a casual Soo I got ready in a simple sky blue shirt with the top few buttons oped paring it with cream colored trousers and white sneakers with Rolex watch.

I picked up my bugatti La voiture noire car keys

I reached the park and after parking my car I entered inside to see Maya waiting for me.

She was looking gorgeous in her black pants and white chiffon shirt with her shoulder length hair in a ponytail

She smiled and hugged me once I reached to her." Looking hot usual babe." I whispered in her ear while giving it light tug.

"Make sure you don't burn yourself while ravishing me." She whispered boldly in my ear bite my earlobe.

Before we could get more into each other we heard a throat clearing sounds, which brought us back to reality.

We quickly pulled apart and I looked around myself and for a moment I thought I hallucinating.

There in front of me is a except copy of Maya...no wait she can't be Maya.

This girl has long waist length, honey brown eyes which has pure innocence in them and she was wearing simple Yellow color salwar with white dupatta.

Her head was bend down and face was turned into a total pink shade and she was playing with the her dupatta.

I looked at Maya confusedly and she smiled at me." Oh I forget it completely." Maya said and went to that girl and dragged her in front of me.

" Vihaan this Aradhaya my cute baby twin sister and Aradhaya this is Vihaan Rajput my boyfriend." She introduced us .

Okay now this is really awkward. I am first time meeting anyone from her family and my first impression was not good, hell we were just about get heated in front of her sister.

I awkwardly smiled and forwarded my hand." Hi Aradhaya." I said trying to decrease the awkwardness.

She gave me a small smile and shook her hand and quickly pulled it back and again bend her head.

Ok she is very shy.

But why is Maya introducing us both is she ready to come with me.

If it's yes then I will thank the almighty my whole life.

I turned towards Maya I could feel she is nervous and it's really surprising because she is always the confidence filled girl.

I turned towards her and raised a eyebrow.

"Umm Aru you wait in the cab I am coming ." Amaya said to Aradhaya.

Her twin must have understood that she want to talk privately with me Soo she nodded and giving me and her sister a small smile which I return with a small smile she left the park.

I turned towards Maya once her sister is out of the park." Maya tell me what is it I can feel that you want to tell me something." I asked her.

She nodded her head." Vihaan I found the solution for our problem." She said.

I immediately hugged her." Maya this is the reason why I love you Soo much, I love you baby,." I said breaking the hug.

I asked her what is the solution smiling happily thinking that she has decided to come with me.

But then she dropped the bomb which wiping off the smile from my face replacing it with anger.

"The solution is Aradhaya, she will go with you and will act as Amaya in front of your family."

"What the hell are you saying Maya." I shouted at her. How can she think like this.

"Vihaan hear me out completely , we don't have any other options. Your party is at next week and I have to leave in three days in this situation Aradhaya is the only one who can solve our mess." Maya said to me calmly.

But how can I lie to my parents and how I pretend I love her sister in front of everyone when I love my Maya.

"No Maya I can't do this sorry but this is wrong extremely wrong Maya I can't do this. How can you expect me to pretend I am in love with your Twin when I love you Maya." I said to her frustrated.

Maya quickly hugged me." Please Vihu Please please please this is the only option we have in our hand now and it's not like you have to pretend everyday just till your party then everything will be okay.... please Vihaan.... please.. please.." she was literally pleading in my chest.

In a way she is also right we don't have any other options.

Mom was sounding Soo happy and excited today, I can't just break it.

Beside it's only till the party then everything will be fine and after nine months Maya will come back and then everything will be normal.

I gently rubbed her back to calm her." Shhhh okay fine, now give me a smile love." I said to her softly forcing a smile on my face.

She looked up from my chest and gave me a bright smile and peaked my lips." I love you Vihu, you are the best." She said pinching my cheeks.

"I love you to love." I said to her smiling.

"Okay I have to go Aradhaya is waiting for me, I will talk to you later, bye."she said and dropped a quick kiss on my lips and left the park waving at me.

I just hope that everything turns normal and and Maya's plan get work the way she thought, I hope this upcoming months doesn't bring any Strom in our lives.

-----------------------------------------------

Okay guys Soo Vihaan agreed for Amaya's plan to make her happy. What do you think will the plan will work the way she thought.

Do drop your thoughts about the chapter.

Please vote and comment guys.

Until then,

Dua oh main yaad rakna.

Love ❤ - Ira