chapter 23

Authors POV

Aradhaya and Vihaan was returning back to the mansion , Aradhaya liked the farmhouse way to much after Vihaan gave her a tour.

They were sitting in the car and Aradhaya was thinking about their conversation in the farmhouse.

"Vihaan ji." She called him and he hummed in response concentrating in the in driving.

"Why didn't you continued your music." Aradhaya asked.

Vihaan sighed." I couldn't Aradhaya, my life revolves around business now." He said.

"But Vihaan ji you don't have any idea how your decision effected Vivian, he was doing a big mistake in his life." Aradhaya told him.

Vihaan sighed helplessly." But what can I do now Aradhaya trust me I didn't know my words would effect Viv like that." He said guilty.

"But now I m happy that you made him understand and everything is alright now." Vihaan said glancing at with a light smile.

Aradhaya shook her head." Vihaan ji I only showed him the path but only you can help to reach his destination. You don't know how insecure he was when he was telling me everything, his confidence is destroyed Vihaan ji," Aradhaya told him.

"Vihaan ji you are his ideal , your words has destroyed his confidence and only you can rebuild it with encouragement and support." Aradhaya tried to make him understand.

"Can I ask something from...." Aradhaya asked .

"Oh no you don't, j know very well what you are gonna ask but no I m not going to step into music world again." He said sternly.

Aradhaya made puppy eyes." Please nah Vihaan ji.. please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please...." Vihaan cut her off,

"Okay fine i will restart my singing but only for casual not officially now stop your please chanting.." He Chuckling a bit.

"Pinky promise." She asked forwarding her pinky.

Vihaan smiled at her childishness." Promise."

Aradhaya smiled wide and nodded I hope he again start his passion Gannu ji Aradhaya thought looking at him with a tender smile.

"You know I have to tell Nish that I didn't did as per her plan." Aradhaya said.

Vihaan glanced at her confusedly." What plan." He asked stopping the car at the signal.

Oh Gannu ji did I said it loud Aradhaya thought biting her tongue.

Vihaan narrowed his eyes at." Aradhaya spill it out, what did Nisha told you." He asked.

"Actually she called me and seeing my gloomy face she asked me what happened Soo I told her everything and then advised me to not forgive you easily and torture you with silent treatment." Aradhaya said sheepishly.

Vihaan shook his head." That girl is a devil." He said.

How dare he call my friend devil Aradhaya thought fuming.

" Don't say like that about her she is the sweetest girl ever." Aradhaya said smiling.

Not more than you Vihaan thought looking at her.

He started driving again and throughout the ride Aradhaya was blabbering and Vihaan was enjoying her talks.

__________________

Just as Vihaan and Aradhaya stepped inside the mansion Vidushi and Vivian stopped them in the Doorway.

"Sooooo Soo sooo looking at you guys happy face I can guess that everything is sorted out right." Vidushi said clapping her hands excitedly.