chapter 45

Authors POV

"I m really sorry Aradhaya." Nisha said to Aradhaya who from the Timr Nisha told her the news this morning.

The thing is they are going back to New York today only because Ishaan has got a important work which can be delayed.

"But Nish you know nah if you go who will be with me Gia to is ignoring me." Aradhaya said with sad voice.

"Aww Aru why sad when Nish is just a video call away, just tell me one time that Nish please come I need you , I will drag my Mr.Vampie to his private jet within twenty minutes." Nisha told her grinning.

Aradhaya would help herself from chuckling at Nisha's endearment for Ishaan." Okay." She said.

"By the way you know this upcoming week is our 2years of meeting god I m excited Aru I m thinking to surprise him , you will help me okay." Nisha said to cheer her up.

Aradhaya smiled and nodded both girls went downstairs where everyone was waiting to bide bye to Ishaan and Nisha.

"Call me once you reach." Aradhaya said hugging her.

"Aye aye captain.". Nisha said saluting her and everyone chuckled at her behavior.

They left from there Aradhaya went to her room , all the relatives had went in tour of the Rajasthan Soo practically only Vihaan and Her family was present along with the servants who was preparing for the marriage which is after two days.

Aradhaya sighed she has covered her puffy eyes with help of make up to not make anyone suspicious.

"May I come in Aradhaya." She heard Amaya voice and turned around to found her standing in the doorway.

She was bit surprise as Amaya never called her Aradhaya before she always call her Aru or baby sis, but she let aside and smiled at her.

"Why are you asking permission di , come nah." She said.

"I need a favor from you Aradhaya, can you Please go to the mall and bring these for me..ah why I m saying please you always did whatever I said and I like a bitch took advantage of it." Amaya said with bitter chuckle.

Aradhaya was taken aback by her words." Di why are you saying like that." Aradhaya said softly.

Amaya shook her head." Nothing, will you please bring them for me." Amaya said handing her a list.

Aradhaya nodded taking it." I have told Vihaan, he will take you to mall." Amaya said.

Aradhaya shook her head." No need di I will go with Driver Kaka." Aradhaya said, she didn't wanted to go out alone with Vihaan.

"We are new to this place Aru and I can't risk you to go alone somewhere and i know Vihaan will take good care of you." Amaya said smiling no one can take good care of you then him

Amaya walked out not listening to her protest but stopped at the doorway with her back towards Aradhaya,

"Aru don't love someone that much that makes you blind and you lost the power to see the right and wrong of them, love doesn't something which makes you their slave." Amaya said and left from there leaving Aradhaya shocked.

Why is di behaving like this Aradhaya thought.

____________________

Amaya looked at her parents and Vihaan parents who were talking with each other,

She had sent Aradhaya with Vihaan because she knows if Aradhaya would be present then she will not let her tell them the truth and will definitely do something.