chapter 31

Authors POV

Aradhaya was packing her bags when Vihaan knocked on the door. She looked at him and smiled." Vihaan ji why are you knocking come nah." She said with a smile.

Vihaan smiled and entered inside." Did I disturbed you." He asked and Aradhaya shook her head.

"No no I was just packing my bag, you say nah." She said searching some books on study table.

"Day after tomorrow is Akira's birthday she called to invite me and you to." He said leaning on her the wall keenly looking at her every movement.

Why did she invited me Gannu ji , I don't like that girl always being chipku with Vihaan ji Aradhaya thought but didn't showed it on her face.

"Vihaan ji what will I do there she is your friend.." Aradhaya said but Vihaan cut her off,

"But she specifically invited you , I don't want to make her sad on her birthday Aradhaya I promise we will come back if you feel bore okay." He insisted

Aradhaya sighed and nodded but she didn't know why Akira invited her as she felt that that girl was not very close to her just like her, but she didn't wanted to spoil someone birthday.

Vihaan smiled." Great, I need another help , will you come with me to shop something for her I am not very good at buying gifts for girls." He asked sheepishly and Aradhaya found him way to cute and nodded with a smile,

"Then settled I will pick you up today after college." He said happily.

"Bhaaabi bhaaabi tell this monkey to give me back my mobile." They both heard Vidushi's shout and sighed.

Aradhaya took her bag and went downstairs to handle both devil's, Vihaan shook his head and was about to leave the room when his gaze fall on her study table and a certain diary which she always hide.

His mind though something and picked up the diary I will only read the first two pages , I won't read something which is her personal he promised himself and went out of the room.

Vihaan's POV

Aradhaya

This one girl has created havock in my whole being. She makes me feel something which no one ever has not even Maya .

The way my heart beats increase , the way her touch ignite a fire inside me the way my soul feel in pease whenever I m around her. But why , why she effects me like no one ever has.

I should be feeling guilty for whatever I m feeling for Aradhaya, maybe I was a Playboy before meeting Maya but I am not a cheater then why my heart become crazy for that innocent girl.

And the most surprising thing was I didn't missed Maya like I used to , her thoughts was the only thing which was in my mind and heart, she discovered new sides of me which I thought I lost long ago.

I looked at the diary in front of me I just read the first to pages as I promised myself, the first page has her introduction and the second one was her wish list.

Her wishes were simple and innocent just like her and I don't know why but there was a sudden desire in me to full fill those.

I looked at my watch and saw it was almost the Time for me to pick her up

I picked up my car keys and drove towards her college, I was waiting for her but what I saw boiled my blood.

There she was talking with the Jackson guy with a small smile on her face, behind them is Vidushi and Gia.