chapter 41

Authors POV

He was standing in middle of the room tomorrow is his engagement the day he will officially get engaged to her, he always waited for this when his love will be officially his in front of the whole world but who would have thought that what was writing in his fate,

His eyes moved to the guitar and the memory of him teaching her how to play guitar flashed in his mind, a smile come on his lips remembering her happy face filled with that innocent smile.

He still remember the first time he meet her in that park how shy she looked, the blush in her cheeks would always make him feel giddy.

He went to the balcony and sat there playing his guitar, this is the only thing which can understand his all pain,

In Aradhaya's room

She was caressing her pendent which Vihaan gift her, she knows tomorrow she will lose him forever , but she will cherish those memories all her life. She felt a movement beside her and smiled.

"You know Nisha when the first time we both landed on London airport we both were ready to bury each other in the sea of insult, he used to behave Soo arrogantly , you know I used to call him mannerless arrogant guy." Aradhaya laughed remember the past where she Vihaan used to fight like cat and mouse.

"But then on that party changed everything, I got to know that maybe he is not that bad as I thought him to be, that was the first step towards our friendship, and then slowly we become friends and don't know when and how this all happened, but trust me I don't regret those moments because those memories are the most precious." Aradhaya said turning towards Nisha who was smile a little towards her.

"You should sleep Nisha it's already late." Aradhaya told her when her gaze fall on the clock.

"How can I sleep knowing my best friend is going through pain and anyway I won't get sleep you know why, let's talk whole night in this way both us will be distracted." Nisha said smiling and Aradhaya chuckled nodding.

Next day

"Brother please set it properly." Aradhaya told the person decorating railings with flowers.

She turned around to check the food when her gaze fall on Vihaan who was leaning on the wall looking at her intently, he was not ready but Aradhaya didn't talked, she avoided his gaze and went to check the drinks.

"Aradhaya what are you doing Vivian is there to check everything you go and get ready everyone is almost ready the guest and media will arrive within half hour." Mala said to her who was checking the drinks for final time.

Aradhaya turned and smiled." Sorry aunty but I can't help it it's not everyday nah that I get to check the preparation of my sister engagement." Aradhaya said with a smile but there was a hidden in her eyes.

Mala smiled." I know you are excited dear but you have to get ready to nah go check if the girls are ready or not." Mala said and she nodded.

In Amaya rooms.

"I hate lehenga's yaar." Amaya whined lifting her lehenga and sitting on the bed with sulking face.

"Amaya if you are not comfortable in lehenga then you could have chosen any other outfit." Shreya said wearing her ear rings.

"What could I have done mom chosen this for me and I couldn't deny her could i." Amaya said sulking.

" Amaya said sulking