chapter 16

Authors POV

Aradhaya was packing her bag with excitement finally her hand was healed completely and she can resume her college again. These two months everyone treated her like a glass doll. Most difficult part was lying to her mother, her mother called her few days after her accident saying she was feeling worried for her and Aradhaya was not surprised mother instincts are very powerful.

She signed and went downstairs everyone was seated she smiled Brightly at them and greeted good morning to them.

"Bhaabi you are looking very pretty." Vidushi said smiling.

Aradhaya blushed, she was wearing a long printed salwar with her hair tied in a bun." Thank you Vidushi. You are also looking very pretty." Aradhaya said complimenting back.

" Aradhaya said complimenting back

Vidushi was wearing a denim jeans with red top with her silky hair falling freely.

"Woah woah guys you going to college not to any party." Vihaan said.

Aradhaya made a face at him while Vidushi smriked looking at Vivian who winked at her mischievously.

Just wait and watch Bhai Vidushi thought

Aradhaya say on the chair and swastika served her the breakfast.

"Vivian what are you doing." Vijay asked him catching everyone attention.

All them looked him who making a mess on his plate.

"Vivian ji you never did household chores nah." Vidushi said looking Vivian innocent blinking her eyes trying to mimick Aradhaya's voice.

Aradhaya's head snapped at them while Vihaan chocked on his toast.
Everyone looked at them like they have lost it.

"What are you both doing." Mala asked them still shocked.

"Actually badi maa yesterday Vivian and I both watched a very entertaining show and now we are trying to copy just watch it , you will definitely love it." Vidushi said.