chapter 42

Authors POV

Amaya opened her eyes and saw herself laying in a luxurious bed , she sat up as the events before she lost conscious come rushing back to her.

"Glad you are finally up." She that one voice which she Hates from her core.

She looked up at him who was standing in front of her in that same sherwani. She stood up from the bed stumbling a little.

Veer looked at the girl standing in front of him with fire in her eyes and before he could understand anything a tight slap landed on his cheek. He closed his eyes to control the boiling anger in his vain.

"You bastard , how dare you, HOW DARE YOU MR.VEER SINGH , how dare you to kidnap me on my engagement, you know what you psycho , who gets pleasure by destroying others happiness, s mentally sick person." Amaya shouted at him as angry tears come out of her eyes.

Veer silently listened her because he knows she has the right to shout at him for spoiling her day .

"What did you got by doing this Veer, what you got, I hate you Veer, I hate you from the core of my heart, I wish I never meet you." Amaya told him as she slumped on bed , the thought of what would have till now in Rajput palace is making her shiver.

Veer felt a pinch in his heart hearing her words but he ignored it,

"You know what , you always call Vihaan bad nah but the reality is you are no less then him...." Amaya said but in the next second she stood face to face in front of Veer who's eyes were splitting fire at her but she glared back at with the same intensity of rage.

"I can never be like him, did you understand never, and whatever I did he deserved it." Veer said with dangerous low voice.

Amaya pushed him away." Today you have to answer me Veer Singh, what did I deserve all these what, what  Vihaan did to deserve all these, ANSWER ME YOU BASTARD." shouted a rage filled Amaya.

Veer patience was broken, he grabbed her arm and pulled her close." You want to listen right then listen." He said and pushed her away,

" My family was just like Vihaan's family, with my father mother me and my unmarried uncle, my parents Vihaan's parents were family friends and because of it Vihaan and I was always together from the day we were born, as time started passing Vihaan and I become more brothers then friends, Soon my family included a new member my baby Sister I was Soo happy that time you know, Vihaan and I both pampered her like a doll she was , but happiness was short lived as mom and dad died in accident, I was devastated but Swasti maa and mala took care of me like my mother, yes she couldn't fill the void but I felt blessed because of Rajput family, my uncle took over my dad business and tried to give us all the happiness he could give , I really felt blessed to have a uncle like him who treated me and my sister like his own children's." He smiled remembering the happy days of his life,

Amaya looked at the man standing in front of with that divine smile, he looked nothing like the cunning man who kidnapped her few hours ago, he looked more innocent and lively.

(A/n- guys I m not sure about their age that's why I m not mentioning it , I have to do a long calculation to of all of their age because all if their story is linked.)

"After two years of my parents death destiny again played with me by snatching two years old sister, we all were playing in the mansion when she fall from stairs , we all were horrified, specially me as she was my responsibility I was her big brother but I couldn't protect her, we all took her to hospital and doctor declared that they couldn't save her I was again devastated, Vihaan said that her whole face was covered with bandages, uncle didn't let me see her as he said it will lead my condition worse , I went into depression but again Vihaan was there to give me his shoulder to cry , Vidushi was my only hope then , by time I made myself believe that wherever she is, she will be safe with mom and dad , my made myself busy studies Vihaan and I was good in studies that's we completed our education early and in college we Shaheer, Ishaan and Reyansh, Shaheer was from a rich family but he was a down to earth person, Reyansh was a adoptive son of a rich businessman and Ishaan a orphan , Reyansh and Ishaan were schoolership students and hardworking to , we all become friends, soon after completing our college we drifted apart Ishaan, shaheer and Reyansh went back to India while I and Vihaan joined business,." Veer stopped as he clenched his fist he was leaning on the wall while Amaya was sitting on the bed.